What's new

My Injustice predictions a year from now

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Green Lantern is OP and I'm calling it now. He zones very well. His vortex is ****ing stupid to block and does so much damage. He can mix up highs and lows. Don't even think about jumping in on a Green Lantern because that grab was designed for a retard to be able to use. Oh and it leads to 30%+ combos and his vortex. You can't zone Lantern well because he can always use that move to zoom across the screen quickly. You're low on health...whatever shall Green Lantern do? How about pop his trait and spam the meterburn version of his minigun for massive damage. There is no weakness to this character.
His mobility is trash. There, there's your weakness.

Folux182

Noob
I agree with the characters that I use and the ones ive fought personally offline. My roommate first picked up DD and bodied me over and over again but now I feel like its my match to throw against him. Flash is gonna be sooo good he just has a few issues that will work themselves out soon and Bane is gonna crap on people soon. My roommate plays Bane and his pressure footsie game is insane. He is a lot better than what everyone gives him credit for.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Shield stance removes the airdash but gives you a much more ambiguous cross up with J2, its got fine combo potential, you can do 34% 1 bar, or 47% 1 bar depending if you hit witha jump in or not.

Lasso spin is a hitconfirm move, use it on the 112 string. So its not useless, you use it after a hitconfirm from frametraps. (B2/MB Tiara/33)
Demigodess might is used for countering air projectiles, so you should never miss your target, definitely a pro, not a con.
Her super gives her a rediculous amount of options and can be comboed into off of pretty much anything, or used on reaction to a lot of moves.
Lasso Spin: I'll have to play with that. I have avoided this move like the plague.

Demigodess Might: I listed it as a pro and a con. It is easily one of her best special but if you get baited into using it and miss you'll eat a full combo. I agree with it being much more of a pro than a con though.

Super: The problem with WW is her Super should never be used, ever. Since she can get 40% of her BNB's without using meter this allows her to save her meter for more important things such as Block Breakers, Clash (defense and offense), Lasso Grab (buff) and occasionally MB Tiara to catch people outside combo range for full combos. Other characters can do all you described yet they have full screen supers like Superman, Deathstroke etc.

I have no doubt your knowledge and skill with Wonder Woman is better than mine as I split time between 3 mains. I'll definitely play around with Lasso Spin a little more.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Her super gives her a rediculous amount of options and can be comboed into off of pretty much anything, or used on reaction to a lot of moves.
Is it exceptionally fast? I noticed since her BnBs are meterless she has Super more often than most, but right now most I ever use it is for is anti-zoning and adding in damage to kill combos.

Gimmick

Noob
My prediction is that Chris G will be the only player to properly represent Green Arrow in tourneys. He will be mid-tier but Chris G will make him look like top tier.

Superman, Batman, Aquaman, and Green Lateran are characters I feel who are complete. Year or two from now, I can see them placing high in tournaments.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Green Lantern is OP and I'm calling it now. He zones very well. His vortex is ****ing stupid to block and does so much damage. He can mix up highs and lows. Don't even think about jumping in on a Green Lantern because that grab was designed for a retard to be able to use. Oh and it leads to 30%+ combos and his vortex. You can't zone Lantern well because he can always use that move to zoom across the screen quickly. You're low on health...whatever shall Green Lantern do? How about pop his trait and spam the meterburn version of his minigun for massive damage. There is no weakness to this character.
He zones well for the most part. That I'll give you. As well as his oki.

His lift as an anti-air is solid, but not foolproof. Because it's a 10f anti-air in a game with fairly shallow jumps, it's not going to be free all like that. I can't tell you how often it gets stuffed because GL reaches to the skies. Also, while GL gets solid damage with meter, he requires trait to get solid meterless damage. Which makes his 7f punishment for no bar totally ass.

And GL has bad mobility even with turbine, as it has to be done from full screen to be a mobility option. His dashes are slow, and it becomes a problem when you have to get in on some characters.

GL has problems, but like Doomsday and others, no one is accusing them.

Dan

KomboMaker
He zones well for the most part. That I'll give you. As well as his oki.

His lift as an anti-air is solid, but not foolproof. Because it's a 10f anti-air in a game with fairly shallow jumps, it's not going to be free all like that. I can't tell you how often it gets stuffed because GL reaches to the skies. Also, while GL gets solid damage with meter, he requires trait to get solid meterless damage. Which makes his 7f punishment for no bar totally ass.

And GL has bad mobility even with turbine, as it has to be done from full screen to be a mobility option. His dashes are slow, and it becomes a problem when you have to get in on some characters.

GL has problems, but like Doomsday and others, no one is accusing them.
I could not agree more with you. Everything else must be noobs whining.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
When Catwoman players get Evade down perfectly to make sure they always have trait, we will become super annoying to pressure.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
NW is 10x better than J.C.
(cheap ass hell) lol

not at all, and its not close ... Cage will zap like 40% of your health easy just on chip.....

This game has push block and the chip damge on normals is very very minute....

But...... NIghtwing is mad good....

4x4lo8o

Noob
These were pretty good actually. A few of them were dead on(Hawkgirl, Flash, Bane) and a some that are off are mostly because of patches(Superman, Cyborg)

The only one that's completely off base right now is Nightwing