What's new

My Greatest Fear - Sadness in my heart

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I don't know what caused it, but it happened. People said input bug in mk9 didnt exist for a couple months before people actually finally accepted it. And even then there were still those.

I'm not saying this is something that happens all the time. It happened to me last night and i was playing offline.

I was just sitting there crouching, waiting for doomsdays air d3 to get in range and I pressed 2. Got a standing 2. I'm just making the post now.

Just in case something is discovered in the future I can say "Yeah it happened to me."

I noticed the input bug plenty in MK9. Never had a problem with it in Injustice, ever.

Sounds like you were simply mistaken.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
There will probably be a hotfix in the near future to fix this bug. A small patch would be pretty easy I assume for NRS to pull off.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Mannnnnnnn. I wouldn't have created this thread if I wasn't 100% sure I was holding down, pressed 2, and got standing 2. I really hope I'm mistaken. I hope I wake up and it was all a dream. Is this real life?

webreg

Noob
Chaosphere
We know far to few details about the proposed scenario in order to formulate explanations. Was there a crossup involved? Were you in hitstun? How do you input d2 (holding d or pressing it at the same time as 2)? Were you standing or already crouching during the 2 input? With only so few details available all I could do is check if the exactly same mk9 input bug exists in this version of the game. However, even a slightly different problem would go unnoticed this way and would therefore render the test largely insignificant.

Furthermore, there was an overwhelming amount of anecdotal evidence in MK9 prior to testing it whereas this is the first time I've heard anything about something like this in Injustice.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I have never had these alleged "input bug" issues...ever. However, tonight or last night, unless Wonder Woman's Lasso Spin and Green Lantern's Lift are "overheads", I did get hit by them WHILE ducking, baiting them to wake up, and I didn't let go of Down. It was odd...oh, and I still won. As usual.

7L

Heads up!
I've had this happen before. Usually when holding d4 with arrow. I'd get awkward standing arrows.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Input bug has existed since MKDC, according to Somberness. I thought it was known that the bug still exists here.

Something's up, because this wasn't an issue in any MK game prior to any of the UE3 MKs.

zoofs

bless
I have never had these alleged "input bug" issues...ever. However, tonight or last night, unless Wonder Woman's Lasso Spin and Green Lantern's Lift are "overheads", I did get hit by them WHILE ducking, baiting them to wake up, and I didn't let go of Down. It was odd...oh, and I still won. As usual.
this same thing was happening to me, but not with those exact moves. I was 100% blocking either low or standing while someone hit me with a mid and I would still get hit by it anyway. I just assumed it was because of the horrible connection on this game but idk

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Chaosphere
We know far to few details about the proposed scenario in order to formulate explanations. Was there a crossup involved? Were you in hitstun? How do you input d2 (holding d or pressing it at the same time as 2)? Were you standing or already crouching during the 2 input? With only so few details available all I could do is check if the exactly same mk9 input bug exists in this version of the game. However, even a slightly different problem would go unnoticed this way and would therefore render the test largely insignificant.

Furthermore, there was an overwhelming amount of anecdotal evidence in MK9 prior to testing it whereas this is the first time I've heard anything about something like this in Injustice.
Well, I can tell you what happened. I was playing Lobo. I blocked Doomsday's earth shake successfully, and continued to hold down. I saw him jump towards me and input d3 in the air. I continued to hold down and wait for him to come into range of my d2. Then I pressed 2, while still holding down. I never let go of down. Standing 2 came out.

I mean, there are other factors that could have come into play here. The game has been dropping frames a bit more since the patch. I'm wondering if frames decided to drop and the game "forgot" my input. I've seen this happen before... and if anyone was at UFGT9 playing on the ps3 setups... they'll know what I'm talking about.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Mannnnnnnn. I wouldn't have created this thread if I wasn't 100% sure I was holding down, pressed 2, and got standing 2. I really hope I'm mistaken. I hope I wake up and it was all a dream. Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
yeah this one drove me crazy until i knew what was actually going on.. if you press down+forward, ur character will be ducking but not blocking.. try it

i was using an old pad and when i hold down if my thumb just goes a bit to the side it would activate the forward button as well, and i kept getting blown up because of that..

coolwhip

Noob
yeah this one drove me crazy until i knew what was actually going on.. if you press down+forward, ur character will be ducking but not blocking.. try it

i was using an old pad and when i hold down if my thumb just goes a bit to the side it would activate the forward button as well, and i kept getting blown up because of that..

I can confirm this.

You site you weren't just drunk and let of down unintentionally? You've been known to have shit execution when drinking. I can test this later. Unless you're scared.

You're scared.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2