What's new

My First Offline Tourney Experience

Decay

King of the Bill
yea add me or send me a msg and ill add you

in fact i might be on tonight for a little bit at the beach, get a little game in while away

and dont worry man about your 4 page thread rant lol, ive had worse and i dont really care if people hate me

hate away but ill still like watching your dick on stream :)
I need Zod experience too. Can you destroy and demoralize me on Xbox live as well??

Decay

King of the Bill
jesus f ing christ those arms

Dude be real @Decay II , All natural or HGH or what? Bro present your routine
Natural my friend, nothing more than lots of food (no junk), lots of lobo, and years of power lifting.

I'll post my routine in a gym thread and tag you if you're actually interested.

His Arms Are bigger than Captain Oxygen
I named one of my arms captain oxygen as a matter of fact

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Natural my friend, nothing more than lots of food (no junk), lots of lobo, and years of power lifting.

Yea tag me definitely

Since Evo I started back on my routine of combining p90x and p90x+ w the good plan

Not really a power program but I can adjust and make it that way using weight I can lift only 6-8 max

Looking to get my fat % back down to 6-8% like it was 2011-2012, also add on muscle

Yea tag me definitely

Since Evo I started back on my routine of combining p90x and p90x+ w the good plan

Not really a power program but I can adjust and make it that way using weight I can lift only 6-8 max

Looking to get my fat % back down to 6-8% like it was 2011-2012, also add on muscle
I can do 240 for calfs @Decay II can you lift that Bro?!;)
Also my GT is the same as my TYM name. I should get on around an hour. Watching teen wolf