What's new

My First Offline Tourney Experience

Lemme tag some people here now because it may be very long story.
@DarthArma @Decay II
@KDZ I think
@gpmoney
@JRosa21
First I wanna thank my mom n gmom for driving me there n back. (TWO hour drive to get there n back).
And for supporting me but lets begin.
When I first got there it was like. 7:20,7:30.
I see KDZ playing street fighter I think. Then I look around. And then basically chill there for an hour or two
Then i see Decay. I only knew it was him because of the muscles. I was like DAMMMMM. Lol
Then around 9 I see decay and arma just sitting. Both playing different games. Then Arma says, "Gamer all the way from Philly, where is he!?" Then i put my hand up and gets cheers and wassups. I shake Decay hands and felt some thor strength lol.
But my first match is up. I play jrosa. He plays batgirl (I just wanna note I never lose to a batgirl in a set. I only loss to two bg players in a ft3. But beat them.multiple times.)
Im a little nervous. The match starts. I get bodied 3-1 or 3-0 because I NEVER PLAYED ON THAT MONITORS. With no lag. Everything is different.
So I play a HG player. Which
I end up winning 3-1 I think.
Because j3 wingdings and j2 in staff.
Then I gotta play decay. Im.just like "Awwwww mann"
But as soon as we started playing it was even and I got more comfortable with the monitor.
It came up. 2-2. We both have no clash. He has nuke shells. He could possibly kill me in one combo. I zone him like crazy.
Then i do Gs cancel and j3 wingdings. I win!! I eliminated Decay motherFudgers! Lol something I can say now.
Then I play the bg player again. I beat him 3-1.
Playing against BG is easy for me. Standing 1 in staff is a great dash punish and AA.
Then rosa gets supa salty and stuff.

But then he comes back n apologizes.
Then leaves. So now I play KDZ. I lose 1-3. He played supes so enough explained there.
Then I play ARMA in casuals. He was super cool and I never thought I would beat him by 15-7 .
Then he Said some things that made me even smile more "Your better than Chongo"
In yo FACE CHONGO lol .
Arna also said that I play the mu very well.
But that was all . I had very a lot of fun n enjoyed my stay.
I do hope to come back n play on stream!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Decay

King of the Bill
Good stuff thanks for making it out. You talk about beating arma in casuals but forgot to mention the casuals I was bodying you lol. ;) but yeah great showing at the break. Also I don't think arma straight out said you're better than chongo but more like, you utilized the jump 2 better to stop Batman from jumping a lot. And keep up the good work, thank your mom for driving you out there and post that picture of us shaking hands lol

Good stuff thanks for making it out. You talk about beating arma in casuals but forgot to mention the casuals I was bodying you lol. ;) but yeah great showing at the break. Also I don't think arma straight out said you're better than chongo but more like, you utilized the jump 2 better to stop Batman from jumping a lot. And keep up the good work, thank your mom for driving you out there and post that picture of us shaking hands lol
Maybe you were bodying lol and sure do with the Pictures

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Curses shall befall the man who prevents NW drama.