What's new

Mr Aquaman (Blood God Kotal Kahn) wins That MKX Weekly #6 by That Game Store

Flow

Bound by the Blood Kode
@Mr Aqua lol blood god... plz stop trolling man. You even picked the ugly kostume in GF, just to increase the salt level :p
But seriously, good job!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
you won because you were miles better than the other players. No disrespect but the others were playing online
The guy i beat in gf destroyed my war god last time we played in tournament 2 weeks ago

shura30

Shura
The guy i beat in gf destroyed my war god last time we played in tournament 2 weeks ago
I fail to understand your point, you may want to elaborate or maybe we're not understanding each other

whatching those videos (and I've seen them all) your gameplan, damage conversion, wakeup game, defense and attack, combo choice were min/maxed and far superior than the other's despite a single round or being caught off surprise on a character switch.

In short I think I'm praising you, all of the others were competitive up to their player level, you were simply on another

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I fail to understand your point, you may want to elaborate or maybe we're not understanding each other

whatching those videos (and I've seen them all) your gameplan, damage conversion, wakeup game, defense and attack, combo choice were min/maxed and far superior than the other's despite a single round or being caught off surprise on a character switch.

In short I think I'm praising you, all of the others were competitive up to their player level, you were simply on another
Alright. I accept this lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i got punished more by the AI on easy for unsafe totem cancels than mr aquaman got punished this entire tournament

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
i got punished more by the AI on easy for unsafe totem cancels than mr aquaman got punished this entire tournament
The AI needs to go to tournaments more. I've been master of gimmicks a long time. Negativity is just another tool ;)