What's new

Most hated recurring Mortal Kombat character!

Which of these do you hate the most?

• Total voters

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I have composed a list of the 10 most recurring Mortal Kombat characters.

Which one do you hate the most?

Before you start asking questions: I only included characters who have missed a max of 3 games. Johnny Cage and Kano both have missed 4...sounds weird, I know.

Also, if someone can find a better place to throw this thread, be my guest.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
It's Jax for me. I'm just not fond of the character. However, I did find his play style in mk9 to be quite entertaining (to watch at least).

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
He's cool in MK2/3 with these things. Any other game, forget about it. Those Jaxs lie awake at night wishing they were John Parrish.
Don't say a damn word. You just picked the Edenian Princess as the most recurring character that you hate.
I almost didn't even put her there cause I figured nobody would even pick her...
But you...you ruined everything.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
My nerd opinion on this would not be a specific character but a specific storyline between characters and that would be BY FAR -and i believe many would find this reasonable- that the most boring, recurring, repeated, non dissolved, non expanded feud would be that of Subzero-Scorpion.
It hasn't evolved A BIT since MK4 and that was like 17 years ago. On second thought, that kind of a raging battle would eventually end with someone getting killed, yet 17 or so yrs later both ninjas live (even subzero after the kmk9 events) so there you go...
That's why I voted for Subby.
But again, that's just one opinion.
PS: Quan Chi would fit in that category too if he hadn't evolved but his D.A./Deception presence made sense so he is saved from that "boring, recurring, etc" mini rant of mine.
He's by far the inferior Shaolin.
?

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Don't say a damn word. You just picked the Edenian Princess as the most recurring character that you hate.
I almost didn't even put her there cause I figured nobody would even pick her...
But you...you ruined everything.
Bite me. She talks this big game about Edenian royalty but ends up being Outworld's puppet time and time again. Fraud ass bitch.

Now hold on a second, let's just wait for MKX to reveal the entire roster, and see if that still holds true.
Is this meant to be a callout for Kai? :DOGE

Jax leading poll? TYM confirmed racist.
Dude it's not like they're voting for Noob Saibot aswell.

Wait, nevermind....

Last edited: