What's new

Most hated recurring Mortal Kombat character!

Which of these do you hate the most?

• Total voters

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Scorpion,because hes Bonn`s favorite son...keeps owning subzero on every intro of the game.
Not really, just recent ones. In the MKA intro Sub gets the upper hand. In the Shaolin monks intro he beats up Scorpion while beating up some fodder at the same time. Of course Scorp dominated the intros of MK9 and MKX but given that he is Boon's favorite it's hardly a one sided affair.

I have an interesting theory about Sub. He doesn't look like a character that wins. He looked extremely poor in MK9 in particular IMO, and he was also very slow. Boon and his guys wanted to give him that slick winner's look in MKD but Sub's hardcore fans rejected that "Shredder" look. Sub has been condemned by his own fans IMO. He won't be winning many intro duels against Scorp or any popular character any time soon. Remember that MKD online intro with Sub and Baraka ? It was small but I loved it. My feeling is that Boon liked that design and wasn't too happy about fans rejecting it. Sub only still makes the intros because he is the most popular MK character worldwide.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'm really happy I can see who voted against Kitana....
Kitana was just awful in MK9 and she should have stayed dead.

:joker: Just kidding, she's not the WORST out of the cast, but she IS worse than Mileena.

I voted Liu Kang, he's just generic, SUPERMAN generic.

Kitana was just awful in MK9 and she should have stayed dead.

:joker: Just kidding, she's not the WORST out of the cast, but she IS worse than Mileena.

I voted Liu Kang, he's just generic, SUPERMAN generic.
I don't know, Mileena wasn't developed as well in the story and had less screen time. Basically, it's just her being weird and violent and getting her butt handed to her. Mileena was more in a supporting role to the story, while Kitana was in a lead supporting role.

I generally think they did well with each.

At first my I was deciding between Liu Kang and Raiden, but then I remembered deception gave us angry Raiden and a badass zombie Liu Kang. How can anyone hate those characters?
This is why I chose Sonya Blade. She would be irrelevant if it wasn't for Kano ( who is only relevant for the accent.) I'll take Kira over her any day.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i think there should be two reptiles on this pole. i like ninja reptile for nostalgic reasons and cuz the green looks pretty badass and the fact that he can transform himself and appear human gives him more of a mysterious/dangerous presence. lizard reptile looks dumber and dumber the more he devolves and his animal-like appearance makes him seem like even more of a lackey than even he really is

edit- whoa! i apologize for the terrible grammar. i guess i am devolving as well

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think Jade has always been up in the air honestly, some games she looks more Indian, others more middle eastern, others boarderline black, others more hispanic.

I'm late to the party, but where is Quan Chi on this list? :p

Anyway...

You guys hating on Liu Kang? The champion of Mortal Kombat? For shame. Sure, you could of hated him for similar reasons last timeline. But this Liu Kang is different than the last one. His relationship and dismissal of Raiden (which a lot of people cheered btw) can leave open a lot of possibilities for him. What's funny is these same people who hate Liu Kang are the same people who like Scorpion ("My family and klan!" 1992- damn near every game), Kung "I like to whine about not being Liu Kang" Lao, and Reptile (eternal failures and forever repeating storylines). Yet with Liu, thanks to everything that has happened to him previously, can go either way with his character. He can go rogue, become evil, become a fire god etc. He's a freakin' wildcard, and nobody knows what going to happen to him in the future.

Y'all keep supporting those mk jobbers, cause you ain't ready for the champ!

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I'm late to the party, but where is Quan Chi on this list? :p

Anyway...

You guys hating on Liu Kang? The champion of Mortal Kombat? For shame. Sure, you could of hated him for similar reasons last timeline. But this Liu Kang is different than the last one. His relationship and dismissal of Raiden (which a lot of people cheered btw) can leave open a lot of possibilities for him. What's funny is these same people who hate Liu Kang are the same people who like Scorpion ("My family and klan!" 1992- damn near every game), Kung "I like to whine about not being Liu Kang" Lao, and Reptile (eternal failures and forever repeating storylines). Yet with Liu, thanks to everything that has happened to him previously, can go either way with his character. He can go rogue, become evil, become a fire god etc. He's a freakin' wildcard, and nobody knows what going to happen to him in the future.

Y'all keep supporting those mk jobbers, cause you ain't ready for the champ!

FINALLY !