What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" will surely have much more than just one "New Feature", says Boon

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I would love for Test Your Luck to return with online play this time.

But heavily change all the alterations, more things that change the properties of moves and your character, less ones that remove your options or make it so you can't do jack shit.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I would love for Test Your Luck to return with online play this time.

But heavily change all the alterations, more things that change the properties of moves and your character, less ones that remove your options or make it so you can't do jack shit.
Same. Test Your Luck was hype as hell. Imagine it with as many effects as UMVC3's Heroes and Heralds mode? A roulette of like 60 effects and each of you randomly draws 3?
Oh lord yes. Online magic.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The one component most fatalities should have in MKX, is the appearance that your opponent is struggling and resisting when you're trying to kill them. It would make things look a lot more realistic. MK has never done this though unfortunately.
True, though to be fair it is after they get beaten badly so you're kind of tired, drained from much resistance but they have done that with SOME fatalities like Sub's chest stomp fatality, you see the guy trying to get away with his arms, and we've seen moving as they're getting killed like Noob's second fatality but I see what you mean. Maybe they can back pedal move away after they lose the fight. That would be awesome....or you see them on their knees. I can see MK doing this in the future since they seem to be getting more and more realistic with a lot of things.

Eddy's from Tekken fool :DOGE
Not that Jamaican Eddy fool!! Eddy Boon man! lol ;)

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Be pretty cool if they add a Chibi fighting mode where the characters have big heads and lil bodies like the avatars in KOTH. But you actually fight like if you were in arcade mode.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Not that Jamaican Eddy fool!! Eddy Boon man! lol ;)
I find this post highly offensive. :DOGE

Anyways,I just hope we get a new Challenge Tower, with some combo challenges! That'd be neat. And PLEASE, get rid of that "three stars" crap we had in Injustice. GOD, S.T.A.R. Labs was FREAKING BORING.
Chess Kombat would be nice too, but I don't see it coming back though. :(

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The fact that unlike MK9 where they had to basically create a new game and engine and universe for the reboot, MKX will already have had the groundwork done, so they can spend more time refining and creating new interesting features.

Also, i'm saying this right now:

Since this game is using the same engine as MK9,there will be no reason whatsoever for them to leave out a single MK9 character besides the licensed cross-over characters.

In versus mode at least, if the story doesn't line up in a way that resurrects all of the fallen, which I doubt it won't.

MKF30

Eddy's from Tekken fool :DOGE
Not that Jamaican Eddy!! Eddy Boon man! lol
I find this post highly offensive. :DOGE

Anyways,I just hope we get a new Challenge Tower, with some combo challenges! That'd be neat. And PLEASE, get rid of that "three stars" crap we had in Injustice. GOD, S.T.A.R. Labs was FREAKING BORING.
Chess Kombat would be nice too, but I don't see it coming back though. :(
lol why? I said Jamaican to show difference between THAT Eddy and Eddy boon, he's brazilian anyway....still offended? ;)
...Eddy is Brazilian...

ahh my fault, thanks! :)

Last edited:

MKF30

C'mon, I thought Doge would give it away. :p Just kidding, bro! :)
Ohh lol sorry, I was just another forum man and I said Liu Kang and most fighters have a "bruce lee" inspired guy with the hii yaaa. Some asian dude got mad lol.

So I thought you were serious, my fault haha.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
if MK had a team battle with Croos multiplayer online

like an actual team

imagine the likes of EMP vs GGA at a tourny in the same match sickness

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
I hope they don't waste their time and money with silly mini-games but good gameplay features aimed for versus fighting game.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Disaster waiting to happen

Edit: I hope these new features are just some fun minigames. I really dont think they need to add a bunch of new mechanics to the game, maybe like 1 or 2 at the most.