What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tremor Mortal Kombat X: Tremor Official Trailer; Out Now for Kombat Pack Owners!

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Looks really cool. Though i personally wasnt like "OH DAAAYUM" but hey he looks like a lot of fun. Just waiting to see if we are getting more dlc characters. I just really want Noob :(

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Looks really cool. Though i personally wasnt like "OH DAAAYUM" but hey he looks like a lot of fun. Just waiting to see if we are getting more dlc characters. I just really want Noob :(
I feel you. No one has made me as excited for their release like Tanya, and I hate Tanya.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
He looks pretty solid, but obviously a trailer isn't going to show the product getting its ass beat, or being punished, etc etc.

I want to care, I really do, and I'll definitely jump in to check him out, but unless he's packing netcode fixes.. =(

Gamer68

Fujin!
Not bad, not bad at all. He has more projectiles than I expected (which is fine with me). I think it's kinda weird that they are doing a Kombat Kast the day he comes out, though. I think it would make more since doing one tomorrow. It could have been:

Today = Trailer/First Gameplay
Yesterday = In-Depth Breakdown
Next Day = Character Release (for Kombat Pack owners)

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So is that release date also for PC? Or am I gonna have to hold dat for an undisclosed amount of time too?

Whatever hyped either way. Crystal is looking like a slight zoner/counter zoner to me. Metallic might be the better zoner since he gets more off his projectiles. I still don't know why you'd play aftershock unless the air gimmicks are too real.