What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tremor Mortal Kombat X: Tremor Official Trailer; Out Now for Kombat Pack Owners!

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
His intors look boring, but you could say that that trailer "rocked."
Tremor looks very much "stoned."
I'm seriously getting "rock hard" all over for him.

:joker::DOGE

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Just when I thought Predator will be my forever main, lol...

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Good job NRS !! Tremor looks awesome, amazing , gorgeous !! Excelent gameplay design chosen for this character, no doubt !! :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
So I don't know if anyone has noticed but it says WHO'S NEXT at the end of the Tremor trailer

EDIT: Wait why was my thread merged with the Tremor Trailer thread when it's little to do with Tremor

I m surprise no one made the connection between his way of moving and his special attack and the earthbender from avatar the last airbender He really looks good

Just sayin, that could also mean like who's next to take on tremor? You know because he just killed Quan Chi.. But it could also mean that there's more characters coming, who knows.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Just sayin, that could also mean like who's next to take on tremor? You know because he just killed Quan Chi.. But it could also mean that there's more characters coming, who knows.
Well pretty sure the WHO'S NEXT is for character releases

so soon, love it.
I think they would remove the "who's next" think if there isn't another character.
Or trailers are premade and they didn't know which dlc they will release first.