• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • YES

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks pointless. Nothing new shown. Missed fatality is kinda stupid. Rest of it was just the trailers glued together into a match. Would at least liked to have seen radiens ball setup style used in a real setting rather than just having kano sit there while he setup.

Also are they ever going to show a run combo.

Annnd they padded it out with an old trailer. wow. Super unimpressive.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Well now we know why they didn't bother advertising anything.

Twitch dude was kind of out of it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm not complaining. All I'll say is I wish I was the one interviewing Adam. I would've had some solid questions to ask.

Adam, thank you!

First post updated!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I see nothing but dumb ads/commercials :mad: Just saw the adam interview, that's it? I heard the kano fatality was shown! Must look on youtube now before taken down lol.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
It makes sense why Ed didn't hype this up at all now...

That interview was soooooo painfull to watch. The guy didn't know anything about fighting games AT ALL. He even mispronounced Raiden's name 3 times.

Its just a little frustrating how events like this go into such detail about competitive shooters and games like LoL but fighting gamers get this trash heap.

"Wow look at all this depth! Cant wait to play as Ryden! I love the weapons in the game! Remember those from Mk4?! Haha, see, I know what I'm talking about!"

Ughhhhhh it huuuuuurtsssss