• Yes

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • YES

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Well if there isn't anything big announced, I'm sure we'll get more gameplay or information from interviews
Weird that there hasn't been any pre-PAX hype from NRS. Usually, they tease quite a bit before an event.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I just wanted to let you know I get an overwhelming urge to say your screen name out loud whenever I see it lol it's so awesome
Is it weird that I think It's the apartment scene at viki vale's where Michael Keaton is holding a metal rod saying it to joker ?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Weird that there hasn't been any pre-PAX hype from NRS. Usually, they tease quite a bit before an event.
In 2013 before Injustice was released, there was barely any announcement that NRS/WB would be at PAX East -- and then I ended up getting word a few days before that they'd be there. And I went, and it was a blast (thanks again Derek, Brian and Hec) :)

So you might want to double-check with them just to make sure.
Hehe.. Not PAX!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hmm was there anything big revealed at the injustice 2013 one? Such as a new character etc
Not a character, but it was closer to launch, so they actually fleshed out some details of the game for the first time. I took a big list of questions from TYM and got them answered, and they showed some live gameplay (instead of prerecorded videos) for the first time.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They usually reveal a character earlier in the week before the event has properly started, and they just revealed Kano two weeks ago.

However, Boon didn't outright say no reveals like he did with comiccon.

Well, either way at least we will get some new footage of Kano and Raiden.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I just flew home to Seattle from Phoenix, AZ this morning. Before the plane landed I started getting cluster headaches. Then all of the sudden we hit turbulence and all of the over head carry on exploded out of the compartments and hovered in mid air. A backpack bursted open, shooting out panties, coins and Tylenol pills that then formed into the shape of the MK dragon.

I have a feeling Ermac is gonna be revealed.

I'm almost positive it will be a new character. Using a stage like pax will make a new character way more impactful. I feel like old character reveals will be taken so universally well that the majority of them can just be posted online somewhere.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
They are going to market the shit out of this by revealing every character one by one by one... to the point where I'm going to stop giving a shit and just would rather be surprised during the release.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
They are going to market the shit out of this by revealing every character one by one by one... to the point where I'm going to stop giving a shit and just would rather be surprised during the release.
Although I'm always hype for new info and reveals, it is frustrating that we've only gotten 2 character reveals and 1 stage reveal since Jun 11th (2 1/2 months ago).

IKizzLE

BloodHound
If there are 24 characters and 16 left unannounced and 8 months until release(based off injustice and mk9 release date),
starting in September we should have on average 2 character reveals a month.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
If there are 24 characters and 16 left unannounced and 8 months until release(based off injustice and mk9 release date),
starting in September we should have on average 2 character reveals a month.
Not enough…I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it, I just need it. To breathe. To feel. To know…oh forget it.

Last edited:

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Going by twitter, it seems like Boon is in Toronto at the fan expo thing.

Wonder who is at pax.

If they were going to reveal a character, they would have done it by now.
Total lack of any kind of fanfare what so ever, I guess it's understandable, Gamescom was like two weeks ago.

Dark

Noob
Going by twitter, it seems like Boon is in Toronto at the fan expo thing.

Wonder who is at pax.

If they were going to reveal a character, they would have done it by now.
Total lack of any kind of fanfare what so ever, I guess it's understandable, Gamescom was like two weeks ago.
Yeah.. not sure if they'd reveal anything huge without Ed