What's new

Move List - Ermac Mortal Kombat X - ERMAC Comparison VS MK9! (Intro, Gameplay, Combos, Xray, Fatalities!) MKX!

MKX Ermac is a Beast?

• Hell Yeah!!!

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Nah, in MK9 he is better!

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Can we all be honest for 1 minute? Everyone is complaining about his x ray, but how often did you see x rays later in tournament life? Sure its super cool early on, but eventually we'll all learn to manage our meter better and will x ray a lot less lol.
True but I pose this question; what about fatalities? In later tournament life (not even that late) how often do we see fatalities? Even now when I play online, I put No Blood to skip it and get to the next round. With that being said, it shouldnt mean that fatalities should be half assed or not as cool as they could be.

MikeDigs

Twerk
Ermac was my favorite ninja, loved him in MK9. But something seems off in MKX in terms of the way he plays. He seems sluggish in movement speed and that jump is just awful. I'm disappointed that the tele-slam needs EX to combo off of. Oh well. Maybe my woes will be cured with a future Cybernetic Ermac DLC? lol. Really miss Smoke and Sektor.

Afumba

Noob
Ermac was my favorite ninja, loved him in MK9. But something seems off in MKX in terms of the way he plays. He seems sluggish in movement speed and that jump is just awful. I'm disappointed that the tele-slam needs EX to combo off of. Oh well. Maybe my woes will be cured with a future Cybernetic Ermac DLC? lol. Really miss Smoke and Sektor.
You can in Mystic. If Ermac Master of Souls had access to regular lift it would be overkill and way to strong combined with Soulball.

Design-wise i prefer the more ninja-ish look from mk9, still like the mkx look though. I prefered his mk9 walk animation over his floating now. It was one of the things that bothered me most the first time i played him. Still wish they would change it to walk. Same goes for his run... it looks dumb to me.
Combo style-wise it probably the same give or take. Was flashy, still is.
Sidenote: that design from that artist should have been ingame. I´d buy it even for 10bucks... so nice.

Gameplay-wise... its a mixed feeling for me. I like how Master of Souls plays.
But i like Mk9 Ermacs playstyle more which is why i like Mystics playstyle more... only downside is... Mystic isnt as good as MK9 Ermac in my oppinion.
I dont want to comment on Spectral for the time beeing :p

So bottom line if i had to choose i´d pick MK9 Ermac.

P.S. i didnt compare how strong he is in comparision to the roster on purpose cuz when it comes to Ermac i dont care really. I would always play him regardless. So its a non-factor for me.