What's new

Move List - Ermac Mortal Kombat X - ERMAC Comparison VS MK9! (Intro, Gameplay, Combos, Xray, Fatalities!) MKX!

MKX Ermac is a Beast?

• Hell Yeah!!!

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Nah, in MK9 he is better!

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Still looks horrible and throws off the entire costume. But both MK9 and MKX's designs pale in comparison to the fan concept "scarecrow" look. Man that costume looked amazing
Yeah, I think his alt will look like that. He does have that trench coat design and the boots are similar. The outline is there for that scarecrow concept, they could easily implement it. It would be a crime not to have that scarecrow design!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I loved everything about Ermac in MK9, and I terribly hate what they have done with him for MKX. The skinny look, the floating, the xray, the animations (this telekinetik animations were so much better in MK9). I mean, why did they remove the pop-up from the tele-slam, but gave him a free combo from his fireball? Why does his voice sound like that? Why isn't he good like last time Khan died? I feel really dissapointed about Ermac, doubt I'll ever use him.

Error

DF2+R2
I loved everything about Ermac in MK9, and I terribly hate what they have done with him for MKX. The skinny look, the floating, the xray, the animations (this telekinetik animations were so much better in MK9). I mean, why did they remove the pop-up from the tele-slam, but gave him a free combo from his fireball? Why does his voice sound like that? Why isn't he good like last time Khan died? I feel really dissapointed about Ermac, doubt I'll ever use him.
Ha, your profile pic matches this post 100%

MKx ermac is honestly, just mk9 alt ermac that is all. im disappointed.. i loved leaked art though!! just loved every bit of it!
i hope it will make to alt version at least in mk10..

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ermac is awesome in general but love his new look more.

For the Xray, honestly he has so many things he can do. It's cool, but problem is everyone has a different view of what he should do. From slamming the guy multiple times one each side of him cracking and breaking bones to flying at the guy or just what I would do personally I would have had Ermac telekinetically snag the guy, then twist his neck around exorcist style, then have him flip him over Ermac's head onto the other side smashing his face into the pavement showing Xray attack then have Ermac lift him above his head and literally breaking his back (spider walk animation) but like Havik's taunt from MK A where his back literally folds and breaks his spine. That's what i would have done but i'm sure someone wouldn't like that either so I'll take it lol

tellin ya... if they somehow made it to where souls would come out of him and do his bidding while Ermac just floated there... maaaaaan
I agree. I was saying this on the other Ermac thread. I think one of his variations should allow him to use his many souls to attack his opponents instead of just using TK. He could throw a soul into someone and stun them like a quan chi trance or be able to take over and control their character to move them into the corner or position them where you want them to be. Kind of like Rain's water bubble. Or two souls can fly out and lift the opponent and launch them toward Ermac and Ermac can then force lift them into a combo. There is so much more they could have done since he is made up of souls. And also, I don't think he should even have a normal face with a nose and mouth. What does he need a nose and mouth for? He doesn't even breathe. He should just be a being that's always hiding his face and you can only see his eyes. Whenever you do get close, his eyes should look like portals made of souls. Kind of like two black holes in a galaxy with thousands of souls flying around in there. JMO

Last edited:

IROC

WP IROC
Mk9 ermac, manly mac, is much better. Still like the mkx, but cannot see myself playing as that floating mistake this time around. Such a mac fan since umk3. :( :(

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I agree. I was saying this on the other Ermac thread. I think one of his variations should allow him to use his many souls to attack his opponents instead of just using TK. He could throw a soul into someone and stun them like a quan chi trance or be able to take over and control their character to move them into the corner or position them where you want them to be. Kind of like Rain's water bubble. Or two souls can fly out and lift the opponent and launch them toward Ermac and Ermac can then force lift them into a combo. There is so much more they could have done since he is made up of souls. And also, I don't think he should even have a normal face with a nose and mouth. What does he need a nose and mouth for? He doesn't even breathe. He should just be a being that's always hiding his face and you can only see his eyes. Whenever you do get close, his eyes should look like portals made of souls. Kind of like two black holes in a galaxy with thousands of souls flying around in there. JMO
He does use multiple souls. They are tiny dudes. It takes a group effort to lift up a full grown human!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I got used to his bnb's in MK9 and I liked him when he was grounded not floating, I know his character is a telekinetic wth flying around etc but at least on variation could have him grounded thats all. And at least one armor move this time.

Error

DF2+R2
The reason I like him using a headbutt in his x-ray is that I always though it was cool how he used his body in strange ways to inflict damage, like his butt slam move and his MK9 x-ray.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I dont think its even close, MK9 Ermac is so much cooler in every way. His animations, model, closed mouth ninja suit, tele lift is all cooler than what iv seen in MKX. How can he even have an awesome MK1 alternate costume with that frail womanly frame? Glowy eyed buff cool ninja is always the better choice.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The X-RAY of Ermac needs to change tbh. It looks really meh for some1 who can literally kill you with a thought.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Guys... Plz... We havent even seen the alternate costume of Ermac yet. It might be even cooler than the one he had in MK9. Game play wise MKX Ermac seems A LOT stronger than MK9 which is only natural.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
The X-RAY of Ermac needs to change tbh. It looks really meh for some1 who can literally kill you with a thought.
Yea unfortunately, I doubt it will at this point. I liked the MK9 Xray because he used his powers to fuck the other guy up for at least 1 hit. Now, it's 3 hits, none of which use TK directly on the opponent.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Can we all be honest for 1 minute? Everyone is complaining about his x ray, but how often did you see x rays later in tournament life? Sure its super cool early on, but eventually we'll all learn to manage our meter better and will x ray a lot less lol.