What's new

Mortal Kombat coming to PlayStation Vita in Spring 2012 - Confirmed

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
"exclusive content"... probably the fucking characters we wanted for MK9...

axeman87

Noob
Almost makes me want to get a Vita.

How cool would it be to play MK9 while I'm doing the daily ****** grind of a drive to work?

Come to think of it... I'd probably end up giving my car a Fatality. Maybe not such a great idea.

Sasuga

Noob
I can't see MK online work that well on a wireless connection. But who knows. I'll probably get it anyway if the vita itself is worth it. The d-pad better be ok, the psp's one was awefull!

I can already see the PSVita following in the PSP's footsteps..all ports of console games and nothing worthwhile to call its own. I'd rather not buy the same game twice just to have it on the go, I'll stick with the 3DS.

Finally! I have been waiting for this forever. I currently have an imported Vita and UMVSC3 looks incredible in the Vita, I'm hoping for an almost perfect port. The Vitality thing had me fearing that this wouldn't be a port of the fighting game and go instead for some mythologies bs, thankfully that didn't happen, or at least the fighting game will be there too.

All in all the Vita is as of now the portable fighting dream device, blazblue, umvsc3, sfxtekken, and now MK, no other genre is as strong on the device.

Now I expect for it at least to have online or I'll pass, but I doubt they will dare to release it without it where every other fighter has it. Besides a proper training mode is necessary here, and if they could achieve the game to be able to cross play with ps3 online, that would be amazing.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
your hands under the table when you are in the restaurant before the meal is ready!!!!!