What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Ranting Thread

I don't think Sheeva's is really cool because it just doesn't seem like her personality. I loooooove her round win pose, but I can't stand her game winning pose. She seems like she'd be more noble/honourable than that, like it's somehow beneath her to try to act all sexy.

I can understand Mileena because Mileena is a psychopath who likes to hand out teddy bears to vengeful yellow revenants.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I don't think Sheeva's is really cool because it just doesn't seem like her personality. I loooooove her round win pose, but I can't stand her game winning pose. She seems like she'd be more noble/honourable than that, like it's somehow beneath her to try to act all sexy.

I can understand Mileena because Mileena is a psychopath who likes to hand out teddy bears to vengeful yellow revenants.
Well she is a ruthless Shokan, and bare with me here with this idea, but maybe she is rubbing the blood of the opponents on her body as a way to revel in her victory.

Yes of course I try to make the best of these things, why do you ask?

babalook

Noob
-Cyrax being a 3 in 1 character. It's the same character for pete's sake, why the drastic difference between all 3 skins? Also, his net and bomb glitch. If you accidentally fire a blank net or bomb it drains your meter. Thats retarded. Whats even funnier is that NRS obliterated the bomb trap and at the same time brought back the bomb trap with his latest skin, although the timing is more strict yet his regular robo skin is completely castrated and crap tier. Bomb "trap" should have never been removed. Cyrax is toast from up close without a useful command grab setup... :facepalm: EDIT: With his MK3 skin he has different cool down timing for the nets and bombs. I've shot a crap load of blanks due to the difference in timing.

- I got Skarlet for free while others had to pay. She has no alternate costume and she's bugged. a 17% throw? Come on! Jax is probably cringing right now. I can't believe the audacity NRS has.:facepalm:

- The netcode does not have HUGE improvements. It has HUGE bugs. My shit keeps desynchronizing and when I win I get "Game session no longer available". Certain costumes bug the crap out. This shit ain't improved, it's a different kind of broken. Oh and the lag is still there. :facepalm:

- Armor for Nightwolf and Johnny Cage? Really? :facepalm:

- Ermac's 2,2 force slam/push link gone?

- Kung Lao still has the tools but damn, he was castrated.

- Crappy training mode

- Crappy arcade ladder (What happened to the oldschool ones with endurance matches, mirror matches etc)

Thats all I can think about, I'll come up with more later.
I agree with pretty much everything here besides cyrax being crap tier i think he is now mid A tier but definetly not S tier like ive been seeing

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Rant 1: My PS3 is broke, so no MK9 for me for a couple of weeks. Damn it!

Rant 2: These fucking haters are annoying, but I find it funny we keep doing well. Anyone else find that funny?

Sonya Blade

Mission Accomplished
- I wish Sonya had better fatalities. Leg Split isn't bad, but the other one is just...ugh. No hype at all. XD

- Online desynchronizations. Ugh.

Just.. go away. You don't have any idea about "everyone" on the roster list making a claim like that, especially since you're not supposed to just GET UP AND WALK out of getting zoned. I hesistate to call scrubs scrubs..but damm..
I hesitate to call dont hesitate to call fools fools and you sir are a fool. Your comments are dumb as hell. if everyone has different dash/walk speeds it means you can close down the gaps between fireballs and spams. you obviously are little minded not to think that up. Also its a public forum so i wont go away.

Oh damn the switcheroo out of nowhere.

PS you are terrible, and you should feel terrible.
Its not a switcheroo. If you think nothing is wrong with raiden then something is wrong with you. And if you are to blind to see i spoke about him in the first post then i question your attentiveness. You just felt like insulting and picked the lamest thing out of context to do so.

At this stage i have realised my problems were with the online version of the game and rather than you all being dismissive you could have politely disagreed. I am no longer gonna complain.

LOL

And Sinister, you got off the wrong stop. . . MKO and TRMK are around the corner. That's where the useless bitching needs to be posted.

Its not usless bitching. I tried to give the reasons for my disdain i didnt just walk up and say "Wanye's world is epic crap" and then give no reason why i think its epic crap/

hardwire

Noob
rofl at every one that has an iq of 5 in here

if you didnt catch what i was saying or doing your a fucking retard and need to have a special helmet

to the op dont worry man we all get pissed then we get over it

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Best image ever.

Uh, Ermac isn't broken nor is Kano....

LOL@ this thread indeed...
I can't tell if you didn't get my sarcasm, or if you did get my sarcasm and are replying in an ironically obvious manner.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Its not a switcheroo. If you think nothing is wrong with raiden then something is wrong with you.
It's a switcheroo because you were talking about Kano, then all of the sudden, Raiden comes into the post.

You are still terrible and should feel terrible.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Vilen, I was actually addressing Magic's post, not yours so no worries. I know you were being sarcastic, trust me I agree with you but not with the people saying "Ermac and Kano are super broken, damn you NRS!!"....lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Kano was broken. But when once he would spam me to death with braindeadedness, not he feels... weak. Guess he deserved it, the upball he had was just ridiculous.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
>:/

The unjustified hate for kano is what makes the MK community hilarious, but when a guy who is easy as hell to play with can pull a simple 58% combo with a few hits and also has great tools, im called unreasonable for wanting damage scaling to actually work :/

Shit kung lao can still bust 50's but atleast has to work for it, why am i and other kano players vilified for wanting balance? Seriously dont get it

*Ready for the hate and for someone to say im trolling*

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
kano and noob saibot was made for low skill fighting game players!
deal with it!

i mean i destroy a noob, in the rematch he counterpic (lol) with kano, and then he can actually win some couple of fights, same with raiden and noob saibot
No sorry buddy you suck, thats not the character considering you said noob is scrubby, plz stop

Im done with this topic, ppl dont like kano because hes an ass kicker, just too bad hes handicapped