What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Low/Mid-Tier Tournament - AVAILABLE ON PSN AND XBL!

What no Shang? Come on,he is about the same tier as Ermac!..and Sektor...and Rain))By the way, guys if I am from Russia connection will probably be horrible:(does it mean I can't participate?????

Espio

1. XBOX Live
2. Gamertag: Sultani19
3: Nightwolf

Err, can you explain why Mileena is the only B tier character that isn't allowed in the low / mid tier tournament?

Sektor, Rain, and Ermac are all listed as A tier and they are allowed. B tier is Mileena, Sub Zero, CSZ, Noob, Quan, Scorpion, and Sindel. This isn't really a low and mid tier tournament if you're just randomly deciding which characters to include from each tier.......

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/mk-9-tier-list-discussion-pictorial-chart-included.24377/

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Oh I guess I looked over the rule that you can only enter with one character. I'll stick with Scorpion then if it's cool. Please sign me up as I too, want to get more tourney experience before Evo.

PSN: DEATH_RATTLEAD

console: Xbox
Gamertag: LazyActor14
Character: Noob

Though I have to admit, I'd probably be free. So if a better player wants it, I can be replaced.

Espio

This is a cool idea but the allowed characters don't make any sense at all when you consider what this is supposed to be. Rain, Sektor, Ermac allowed, but no Shang, Liu Kang, or Kitana? Why only half of the A tier characters?

Noob, SZ, CSZ, Sindel, Scorp, Quan, but no Mileena? Why every single B tier character except for one?

If you really want this to be a low to mid tier tournament, put Mileena in, and remove Ermac and Sektor (Possibly Rain too,).

Again, cool idea if you actually do what you're saying, but instead it's just an online tournament with only specific characters chosen that you get to pick. It really doesn't have anything to do with being a low to mid tier event.

KRYS9984

Noob
I would have liked to represent Ermac on PSN but the 2 available spots have been filled. :(

Edit: Also, according to he last tier list update by Tom Brady and Reo found here:

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/tier-list-updated.26940/

Rain and Sektor should be omitted from the tournament or other the lower A tier characters (Mileena and Shang Tsung) should be included.

If this is legitimate, I would like to represent Mileena without a doubt.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
PSN
ghostface777o0o
Ermac

Great idea to keep interest in the MK community up. :)

Edit: if you have too many Ermac's put me on stand by. I'll be on PSN at that time so MSG me if there's a no show Espio

KILLA_xGHOST

Yeah. If you actually decide to include all of the B tier characters, then I'm changing from Nightwolf to Mileena.

I am really curious to see how these characters were selected. Again, having some characters from a tier and not others doesn't make any sense. The B tier exclusion is just facepalm.