What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 at Evo 2014 now taking registrations. POT BONUS!

Titanman_88

Adamantium Addiction
Alright so Im gonna be the jackass who left his Dualshock a converter at home. I will give someone a free PS3 Street Fighter fight pad if they will let me use their dualshock setup for the one round I will fight in because this list is stacked and Im gonna get bodied lol Can anyone help me?

Sami

Noob
I said do it dude,the more people know the better.
I've just sent everything to SRK so hopefully it gets picked up. I've included everything (I think): this thread, props to Claude and Pig, FRQ bonus, community donation, NRS giving MKX t-shirts, the arcade stick, total pot (pre-reg + gofundme + FRQ) now exceeds $2000, linked the IGN article.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I've just sent everything to SRK so hopefully it gets picked up. I've included everything (I think): this thread, props to Claude and Pig, FRQ bonus, community donation, NRS giving MKX t-shirts, the arcade stick, total pot (pre-reg + gofundme + FRQ) now exceeds $2000, linked the IGN article.
It hit 2k?

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
RM Big Wrath Daddy and @G4S J360 have been paid for. I can't wait for this.. I'm far more hype for MK9 than I am for IGAU!

@AK Pig Of The Hut and @G4S Claude VonStroke, thank you guys for being such awesome members of this community. What you guys did here for Evo is truly amazing.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! I would've loved to have added some $$$$ to the pot bonus. But I ended up sponsoring a bunch of RM guys to attend MLG, CEO, and now EVO. So it's kinda' rough. Regardless. I can't wait to see who comes out on top!! This tourney is the definition of Godlike.

-Stranger
even though i didnt have you sponsor me, yah boi will still be reppin dat RM ya diggg?

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Good! Shit dude,I'm gonna go over SRK now and see whats up.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
hahaha i wouldnt be suprised if i didn't win a match tbh... never played infront of a lot of ppl before :O
Imagine like your matches are being posted on Youtube and everyone is watching.
Or something.
I don't know.
DON'T CHOKE!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Alright so Im gonna be the jackass who left his Dualshock a converter at home. I will give someone a free PS3 Street Fighter fight pad if they will let me use their dualshock setup for the one round I will fight in because this list is stacked and Im gonna get bodied lol Can anyone help me?
I have a converter you can borrow.