What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 at Evo 2014 now taking registrations. POT BONUS!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Hey if it's wanted, I'd like to donate my xbox Mk stick when I'm done using it after I get knocked out of the mk9 tourney. Maybe everyone that's in it can sign it and one of the top 3 players takes it as a prize.
Can I expect Sindel in full force?

even though i didnt have you sponsor me, yah boi will still be reppin dat RM ya diggg?

That's why you're the best! Lmfao. Thank you. I try to help out as many as I can, and I do it all out of pocket. So it really means a lot that you hold down the team like that. :)

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
That's why you're the best! Lmfao. Thank you. I try to help out as many as I can, and I do it all out of pocket. So it really means a lot that you hold down the team like that. :)
Haha dood don't trip i would never ask you for a handout. You're rediculously generous to be doing that all the time. Everyone in RM imo needs to sport the tag more in tournaments with the ammount you do for everyone. Ill do my best to rep it hopefully i wont be too free haha

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Dude I dont have a choice I have to use that lol pm me your number
We're from Mexico and Norway, our cellphones don't work here. Just look for me during Injustice pools, we'll be there early, I'll be wearing a red shirt.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
to be fair, reo hasnt had the opportunity to play him a lot either in the mid to later years of mk9 tourney because either PL didnt make it far enough to be near reo so they could play or he just didnt show up.
PL did well in the later times of MK9 and still does when he's at a tournament. The only blowup was him not making top 8 at EVO 2013. What is the record between them? 3-2?

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
PL did well in the later times of MK9 and still does when he's at a tournament. The only blowup was him not making top 8 at EVO 2013. What is the record between them? 3-2?
mmm iono but like i said they didnt play a whole lot because Reo was in many top 8's / top 3 / 1st places in majority of majors and PL either wasnt there or got eliminated earlier

Sami

Noob
Let's not turn this into another PL vs REO shitfest lol

Frequency need 5 more followers (their start was 83 not 84 as I first thought) to max out that pot bonus. Assuming that happens that's $2300 raised before sign-ups on the day.

Injustice 1st: 60% of $3110 = $1866
MK9 1st: 70% of $2300 = $1610

Not bad guys, not bad at all lol