What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 to Be Revealed at 8 AM on June 2nd!

Can we talk about how poorly designed female characters have been designed over the past few years by NRS???? God I hope they got rid of the guy who's been designing trannys in the game and passing them off as female characters for his own sick pleasure! While u guys get hype for the trailer I'm just praying that the female characters are beautifully designed this time around, and a character like Tanya won't look like Jax in drag mustache and all lol.
OK, can you seriously not use the word 'tr***y'? It's offensive as fuck.

Also, why do you think it's mandatory for every female character to look conventionally attractive?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
So tell me if I'm wrong but these are the characters that weren't in the mk9 story or didn't die it it ( some caught ass whoopings lmao)

Mightve messed up on a few or missed someone, but we should have more characters coming back then we thought. That will leave ample space for some new heads then we set! :)
I think there is a good chance most dead heroes will be back. I don't know why people are so sure they won't be in when we fought against them right after they died.

I believe the characters we won't see from mk9 are Sindel, Sheeva, Shang Tsung, Freddy and Kratos, with Rain, Sakarlet, Stryker, Kano, Jade and Sektor all being in doubt, albeit some more than others. The rest, whether they died or not, will most likely return.

I think there is a good chance most dead heroes will be back. I don't know why people are so sure they won't be in when we fought against them right after they died.

I believe the characters we won't see from mk9 are Sindel, Sheeva, Shang Tsung, Freddy and Kratos, with Rain, Sakarlet, Stryker, Kano, Jade and Sektor all being in doubt, albeit some more than others. The rest, whether they died or not, will most likely return.
Nrs has done it before, so yeah it is very possible for dead characters to come back and some alive ones to not come back. I was just listing who didnt die or wasnt in the story. Give me scorp and sub and I am content :)