What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 to Be Revealed at 8 AM on June 2nd!

So tell me if im wrong but these are the characters that werent in the mk9 story or didn't die it it ( some caught ass whoopings lmao)
Raiden
Scorpion
Baraka
Reptile
Jade
Mileena
Sonya
Cage
Sheeva
Kenshi
Skarlet
Rain
Quan chi
Sektor
Kano
Shang tsung
Ermac
Mightve messed up on a few or missed someone, but we should have more characters coming back then we thought. That will leave ample space for some new heads then we set! :)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
So tell me if im wrong but these are the characters that werent in the mk9 story or didn't die it it ( some caught ass whoopings lmao)
Raiden
Scorpion
Baraka
Reptile
Jade
Mileena
Sonya
Cage
Sheeva
Kenshi
Skarlet
Rain
Quan chi
Sektor
Kano
Shang tsung
Ermac
Mightve messed up on a few or missed someone, but we should have more characters coming back then we thought. That will leave ample space for some new heads then we set! :)
Shang and Jade died, other then that list is good

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
While I'm happy for the new fans of the game, as an old school player, I can't help but think back and remember how often new mk games have a way of eating their young. Meaning, there is usually a drop off of players from game to game as new mechanics seem to overshadow the core of 2d fighting in mk. For example, the top mk1 players were not the best mk2 players; the best mk3 players were not the best mk2 players. I watched this continue even into umk3 which you wouldn't think had changed enough to tip the high level player tier but it did. And so just like the other games, the best mk3 players weren't the best umk3
Players.

Mk4 continued the trend. I watched people that I hadn't seen touch an mk machine since mk2, opting instead to play killer instinct and Tekken, return for mk4 and become top players, while the umk3 guys, as well as the old mk guys slowly stopped playing altogether.

I've watched a similar thing happen between mk9 and injustice, which is why I'm interested to see if mk10 will be one of the first mk games, since maybe the 3d era, that retains a lot of its fans with each new edition of the game without alienating fans of the previous title.

Don't mean to be Debbie downer but don't say you weren't warned.
Well said. I think that is why a lot of us are hoping the next installment will play similar to MK9. Of course with a better balance and without as many bugs as possible.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Chrispycream, Don't see how MK 9 was anymore or less lopsided then other fighters lol. Players pick the best characters in any fighter to increase chances of winning. This is news to you? lol

But this is great news! Totally pumped!

JDM

Noob

I AM SOO FREAKING READY TO DROP STREET FIGHTER AND GO BACK TO MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
MK9 is what got me addicted to fighting games as much as I am. For at least 2 years straight, I couldn't play another game for more than a couple of hours; and the whole time I was thinking mk9.

#buffkano #buffBaraka
Same here man. Marvel took over my love for fighting games for a long time but it's super stagnant now. I can't wait for MK10.

The news about the new MK brought me back here and can't wait, MK9 best made game of last gen let's do it again NRS, MK with a little of GGXrd is all i need.

Noob
Raiden
Scorpion
Baraka
Reptile
Jade
Mileena
Sonya
Cage
Sheeva
Kenshi
Skarlet
Rain
Quan chi
Sektor
Kano
Shang tsung
Ermac
Cyrax

Can we talk about how poorly designed female characters have been designed over the past few years by NRS???? God I hope they got rid of the guy who's been designing trannys in the game and passing them off as female characters for his own sick pleasure! While u guys get hype for the trailer I'm just praying that the female characters are beautifully designed this time around, and a character like Tanya won't look like Jax in drag mustache and all lol.
I hope they don't fuck up Tanya's skin tone. I know it's nit picky but I was like WTF when I saw they gave Jade a lighter tone than she had in previous games.