What's new

More MKX GamesCom Notes from TheKombatTether: Scorpion currently most powerful

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
"Scorpion currently most powerful" Ohhhh now you're kissing ass to Scorpion , and IGAU you were all talking shit about him :DOGE. smh how hypocritical...Just saying...

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
The frame data improvement makes me want to

Hope for training mode improvements too.
I'm pretty confident the training mode will be just as good or better than Injustices. Oh, it will be glorious. I can picture it now....

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Sounds like Cassie even has a costume that closely resembles Sonya's classic look.

I'm sorry, but I really hope Sonya's not playable. I don't think we need two blonde, sassy, military-esque females over other classic favs.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
As the Kombat Tether (@Tyrant-Cenobite ) continues their GamesCom Mortal Kombat X coverage from Cologne, Germany, they have tweeted out some extra details about other things they've learned. Over on their Facebook page they have published a nice list of details regarding their time with Mortal Kombat X.

"Here is another handful of details we accumulated from today's play session of Mortal Kombat X. We are interviewing Ed Boon tomorrow with many of the communities questions and have one final play session of MKX.

- Cassie Vs. Cassie intro: 'Ha, funny.' - 'What's funny is your face' - 'You just insulted yourself.'
- Scorpion is the most damaging character overall in the current build. Likely to change with later builds and patch updates.
- Some characters have button input taunts specific to certain variations. Cassie will perform a salute.
- Kano has 'Air Ball, Kano Ball, Up Ball and Knife Throw as his universal moves across all of his variations.
- Yellowish-green Player 2 costume colouring for Cassie.
- Increased frame data info in moves-list: Start up, active, recover, block advantage, hit advantage, cancel, etc.
- Kotal Kahn has some of the most damaging chain combos across all present characters.
Plenty more koming! Stay tuned! ‪#‎Gamescom‬"

Source: TheKombatTether via Facebook
And the streak of accidently picking top tiers to main continues for me.. >.<

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Most excited for the Frame Data update.

If Chris G tests and plays Scorpion, he is guaranteed to get the character nerfed several times before release haha

FOXSOLID

Noob
Hopefully they nerf Scorpion before release so he's just average.

When we find out who's OP or the best in the cast(inevitable) I want it to be anybody but him.
Wish in one hand...shit in the other. See which fills up faster. Scorpion is going to be a beast in this game. Bank on it. Not even for damage output, but for his amazing moves.

He's reclaiming the throne so stay salty. Stay really salty.

VOR

Noob
I have a feeling Ed Boon is gonna be like " You know fuck this shit with all these evos, streamers, and custom kombos, and whatnot, I want my baby boy to be high tier in this game" to Paulo and crew.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Imagine her X-ray: Sonya tosses a grenade at the opponent's feet, which explodes (shattering leg bones and blasting them away, high into the air). She then pulls out that lovely weapon in the above pic, adjusts the scope settings, and fires a bullet right through their eye before they hit the ground.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Imagine her X-ray: Sonya tosses a grenade at the opponent's feet, which explodes (shattering leg bones and blasting them away, high into the air). She then pulls out that lovely weapon in the above pic, adjusts the scope settings, and fires a bullet right through their eye before they hit the ground.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Wish in one hand...shit in the other. See which fills up faster. Scorpion is going to be a beast in this game. Bank on it. Not even for damage output, but for his amazing moves.

He's reclaiming the throne so stay salty. Stay really salty.
What throne?

He's never been notably exceptional(at least not to the point of having a "throne" as in the best in the game) in any game, at least I don't remember him being.

I'm not salty about anything, don't get butthurt because some people don't like your favorite character.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Ive never been more afraid and hyped about a game like this in my life. I expect there to be some seriously dumb things that characters have that wont be fixed, but my body is still ready.

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
What throne?

He's never been notably exceptional(at least not to the point of having a "throne" as in the best in the game) in any game, at least I don't remember him being.

I'm not salty about anything, don't get butthurt because some people don't like your favorite character.
He was SS tier in MKDA