What's new

More MKX GamesCom Notes from TheKombatTether: Scorpion currently most powerful

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As the Kombat Tether (@Tyrant-Cenobite ) continues their GamesCom Mortal Kombat X coverage from Cologne, Germany, they have tweeted out some extra details about other things they've learned. Over on their Facebook page they have published a nice list of details regarding their time with Mortal Kombat X.

"Here is another handful of details we accumulated from today's play session of Mortal Kombat X. We are interviewing Ed Boon tomorrow with many of the communities questions and have one final play session of MKX.

tkt.jpg

- Cassie Vs. Cassie intro: 'Ha, funny.' - 'What's funny is your face' - 'You just insulted yourself.'
- Scorpion is the most damaging character overall in the current build. Likely to change with later builds and patch updates.
- Some characters have button input taunts specific to certain variations. Cassie will perform a salute.
- Kano has 'Air Ball, Kano Ball, Up Ball and Knife Throw as his universal moves across all of his variations.
- Yellowish-green Player 2 costume colouring for Cassie.
- Increased frame data info in moves-list: Start up, active, recover, block advantage, hit advantage, cancel, etc.
- Kotal Kahn has some of the most damaging chain combos across all present characters.
Plenty more koming! Stay tuned! ‪#‎Gamescom‬"

Source: TheKombatTether via Facebook

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Hopefully they nerf Scorpion before release so he's just average.

When we find out who's OP or the best in the cast(inevitable) I want it to be anybody but him.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Give it to me now, dammit! That cassie v cassie intro is pretty good. Hope the character interactions are as good as injustice.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I actually hate it when people bitch about front page stuff on tym, but its been a long day and I read the headline just to realize its an exact replica of the other front page Gamescon thread but with less info......

Im pretty fucking salty right now.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There's another (front-paged) thread that has the same information and is constantly updated.

Next time, please make sure the thread you want to create isn't already created, @STORMS. We don't want redundant threads all over the site.

CLOSED.

:DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE :DOGE
I actually hate it when people bitch about front page stuff on tym, but its been a long day and I read the headline just to realize its an exact replica of the other front page Gamescon thread but with less info......

Im pretty fucking salty right now.
My apologies, guys. This was news to me and I didn't know it was already in a thread. Circus, I love your Boon tweet thread. :)

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
My apologies, guys. This was news to me and I didn't know it was already in a thread. Circus, I love your Boon tweet thread. :)
Thanks. Not really mad or anything, just having an off day. Nothing is going right.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hopefully they nerf Scorpion before release so he's just average.

When we find out who's OP or the best in the cast(inevitable) I want it to be anybody but him.
I'm sure they will :) I remember the MK 9 demo when he was a beast with teleport combos remember that? lol Then when it came out I immediately picked Scorp and was like awe man lol they fixed him haha.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I read that in the Gamescom demo he has a new move like his one from Injustice where he hooks you with his chains and slams you into the walls and ground just brutally breaking...

...the rules of the game. :DOGE