What's new

MLG Mortal Kombat 9 West vs East 5v5, EGP Stream and Much More Starting Tonight!

lmao bro. I cant believe you actually put down the exact time and everything. It was a mistake on what i said. I apologize for that. I really did mean to say i had 500 on Denzel beating tom in a ft whatver mirror. or ft whatever with any character. I'm still very confident which is why im offering all the tom supporters to back him and make the bet. If not then stay free
Damn back out of your own words. Nice, this is such a west coast way. Cool story bro.

Plus you didnt say anything about supporters on the podcast. You said you would give Tom $500 if he wins. Sounds like you are just pussy out on Denzell, you didnt make a bet at all. Did you say "I am keeping my word"? Then keep your own fucking word, the podcast proves it

lmao bro. I cant believe you actually put down the exact time and everything. It was a mistake on what i said. I apologize for that. I really did mean to say i had 500 on Denzel beating tom in a ft whatver mirror. or ft whatever with any character. I'm still very confident which is why im offering all the tom supporters to back him and make the bet. If not then stay free
Damn you must hate Tom with a passion lol

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i just hope Denzel vs. Tom isn't until past midnight tonight at the earliest so I can be there in person.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
that would be great storms, as Im not sure I can catch all the action this weekend, sure as hell gonna try though! I haven't been this excited to be home watching mortal kombat since Evo last year, and that was only because I couldn't go :( This weekend has been a long time coming, lotta hype on both coasts!
I just edited with information given to me by Krayzie

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
27-3 kinda set the tone if you ask me ....

Also I'm gonna go on record and say Curbo does not lose to anyone not from the Empire State.

Marvaz

come at me
27-3 kinda set the tone if you ask me ....

Also I'm gonna go on record and say Curbo does not lose to anyone not from the Empire State.
lmao, you wanna bet bro?? 25$ that someone from wc beats curbo. Your delusional

Marvaz

come at me
They win the bet automaticly. Nobody beats Curbo... He's stuck in NY.
yeah i just read that. Oh well. I could go down right now driving but its very last minute and ill feel extremely rushed. Ill just wait for evo. Good luck to everyone attending. West Coast, we got this! Im especially rooting for my norcal family, Wrath, Kamakazi,wound cowboy. West has this in the bag.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
yeah i just read that. Oh well. I could go down right now driving but its very last minute and ill feel extremely rushed. Ill just wait for evo. Good luck to everyone attending. West Coast, we got this! Im especially rooting for my norcal family, Wrath, Kamakazi,wound cowboy. West has this in the bag.
My opinion and I don't know you personally but from what I've heard about MLG you would probably not regret the experience despite feeling rushed.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
lmao, you wanna bet bro?? 25$ that someone from wc beats curbo. Your delusional
25$? What's that ? I bet you 100$ Curbo doesn't lose to A West Coast player (not including Detroit, he's practically an adopted NYer lol)