What's new

MLG Mortal Kombat 9 West vs East 5v5, EGP Stream and Much More Starting Tonight!

Sweet! 30 min to go.

Get to see some MK action, something better go down tonight.

Can't wait to see Tom talk about Injustice with Jr.

Marvaz

come at me
25$? What's that ? I bet you 100$ Curbo doesn't lose to A West Coast player (not including Detroit, he's practically an adopted NYer lol)
Detroit is not "practically" a new yorker. And lol if you really believe that. All good players will loose to other good players. I will bet you if you think thats the case. 100$

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
they're apparently all at Denny's right now... shoutouts to Krayzie for "accurate" info.

He just told me 2 hrs via text... so like 12:15PST/ 2:15 CT/ 3:15 EST they will start playing... DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!

Altaire

Noob
The Sub mirror hasn't happened yet, has it?

I'll put $200, a diamond and my left nut on Menoutis.

...I mean figuratively, I'm not saying I'll literally put my left nut on Menoutis.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
The Sub mirror hasn't happened yet, has it?

I'll put $200, a diamond and my left nut on Menoutis.

...I mean figuratively, I'm not saying I'll literally put my left nut on Menoutis.
Brady won 5-0 with a baby on the last match. Tom is by far one of the best strategy sub zero player.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
OMG! I just checked out the archived footage from Friday. That Jax mirror match is the best mirror match I have ever seen. Everybody check it out (here, starts @ 2:28:00)! Massive props to both, game 7 was ridiculous! Congrats to Brady too, for winning the S-Z mirror (if you want to see this one, same link as above, starts @ 1:51:50).

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Also, watching Scar play as skarlet was mind-blowing. I just picked her up, and I now realize I have a lot of work to do. . . I love that character

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Unfortunately Tyrant had to attend to a pressing matter this evening so the 5v5 EGP vs VSM will be postponed until tomorrow night.

However VSM, Vegas, Midwest and EGP will all be in the building for runbacks and money matches that we will be streaming until about 3am. Streaming will begin in less than an hour.