What's new

MLG Mortal Kombat 9 West vs East 5v5, EGP Stream and Much More Starting Tonight!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
EGP is your source for all your after hours MLG Spring Championship hype. We will be streaming all weekend starting on Friday night all the way through Sunday night. You DO NOT want to miss this stream.​

Tentative Schedule (PST):
Friday; 9:00pm-2:00am
1. Casuals w/ Tom Brady, KN DetroitBalln, vVv REO, EGP Tyrant, EMP Perfect Legend, EGP Krayzie, XBlades and others.

Saturday Night Matches starting at 8PM PST 6/9/12
Saturday; 8:00pm-2:00am
1. EMP Tom Brady vs IGL DJT vs EGP Shoryuken Sub Mirrors
2. vVv CD Jr. vs EGP Tyrant Jax Mirror
3. VSM vs EGP 5v5
4. Curbolicious vs Everyone
5. Money matches all weekend from some of the best players in the world
Sunday; 9:00pm-2:00am​
EGP Contact Info:​
Twitter: @EGP_Compton​
Facebook: /EpicGamerProductions​
YouTube: /EpicGP​
MLG Anaheim Tournament Thread: Here

Information edited by STORMS with the information given by Krayzie. Everything is subject to change*

Attachments

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
man, that 5v5 will be seriously deadly, very excited, when will you guys know which night you'll be doing that? im guessing saturday night?

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Oh god if these are the teams then I think we'll be seeing an OCV. Jr ran through the west coast on wednesday. As much as I want to see a good battle, i don't think EGP has a shot.
Only question is: Who should VSM send out first?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
FYI, trying to figure out with Krayzie the exact order this is all supposed to happen in... for example, this is apparently all weekend, but is just Tom vs DJT tonight or the 5v5... what all is tonight? Kinda misleading... !

Until there is an exact schedule of events with time and date...I doubt any of it happens. That is usually how it goes. Hopefully I'm wrong and I eat those words!

I am keeping my word i got 500$ on Denzel, any takers??? I can paypal the money to someone right this second. STORMS
Quote from you "If you beat denzell, i give you $500"
1:37:30

You are not making a bet, you said you are so confidence that Denzell would beat Tom. So you would give Tom $500 regardless of any takers. Again you were Not making a bet, you are just gonna give tom the money if Denzell loses

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
FYI, trying to figure out with Krayzie the exact order this is all supposed to happen in... for example, this is apparently all weekend, but is just Tom vs DJT tonight or the 5v5... what all is tonight? Kinda misleading... !
that would be great storms, as Im not sure I can catch all the action this weekend, sure as hell gonna try though! I haven't been this excited to be home watching mortal kombat since Evo last year, and that was only because I couldn't go :( This weekend has been a long time coming, lotta hype on both coasts!

Marvaz

come at me
Quote from you "If you beat denzell, i give you $500"
1:37:30

You are not making a bet, you said you are so confidence that Denzell would beat Tom. So you would give Tom $500 regardless of any takers. Again you were Not making a bet, you are just gonna give tom the money if Denzell loses
lmao bro. I cant believe you actually put down the exact time and everything. It was a mistake on what i said. I apologize for that. I really did mean to say i had 500 on Denzel beating tom in a ft whatver mirror. or ft whatever with any character. I'm still very confident which is why im offering all the tom supporters to back him and make the bet. If not then stay free