What's new

MLG Considering Injustice and KI for Their Anaheim Event Lineup; Make Your Voice Heard

If this actually happens, I can imagine Street Fighter will also follow very quickly.

Injustice is definitely one of the games where the hype can infect other non-NRS fighting game players as well.

Plus, what other way to make other tourneys respect Injustice scene than seeing how big it blows up in MLG?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
If Capcom is being supportive along with big figures like, Jwong, and Valle(people would follow them), then MLG needs to put on their Nike's and just do it. I think our community and the Capcom community is ready for a change.
So is it a truce as you say?

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Like i said in the previous thread, I truly believe if we as a community get on Gamebattles which is apart of MLG will help back our case of want them to incorporate us!

We already play each other so why not? We can even get the competitive set over then do casuals, as long as we are supporting the cause! It will only stand a chance if we do it as a community and i am sure if there is a dramatic increase in activity on Gamebattles.com in Injustice, its gonna turn some heads imo.

See there is nothing going on here! I couldn't get a match anytime i have tried.
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps3/injustice-gods-among-us/ladder/singles/standings

CRUM

Noob
Like i said in the previous thread, I truly believe if we as a community get on Gamebattles which is apart of MLG will help back our case of want them to incorporate us!

We already play each other so why not? We can even get the competitive set over then do casuals, as long as we are supporting the cause! It will only stand a chance if we do it as a community and i am sure if there is a dramatic increase in activity on Gamebattles.com in Injustice, its gonna turn some heads imo.

See there is nothing going on here! I couldn't get a match anytime i have tried.
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps3/injustice-gods-among-us/ladder/singles/standings
I agree with this

16bit and Brady commentating together would be awesome. They would be able to tell the stories like the yankees and red sox stuff that MLG is looking for.

Them commentating together would be "cooler than the underside of a pillow."
We'll need backup commentators as well though, to give both Brady and Bit time to recuperate their vocal chords since we'll want them for the whole top 16 or at least the whole top 8.