What's new

MLG Considering Injustice and KI for Their Anaheim Event Lineup; Make Your Voice Heard

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
For most fans of Mortal Kombat 9, Major League Gaming is an experience that we hold dear and fondly remember. With it came one of the most exciting and most talked-about periods of the game's tournament lifetime, with all sorts of storylines, unbelievable upsets, and some of the best tournaments ever held. Today, MLG's Adam Apicella expressed that MLG is looking for additional fighting games to round out their Anaheim event lineup, and specifically mentioned Injustice and Killer Instinct in his message alongside a couple of other games:

This is a great time for Injustice gameplay, and the tournament scene and community continue to have a landmark year. With strong presence at major events each month, a bevy of amazing matches, a growing following, and an extremely passionate and dedicated community, the game is a natural choice for the MLG lineup and would likely bring a spate of memorable moments if it were picked up.

If you're interested in seing your game on the bigger stage, be sure to reply to Mr. Adam's tweet and let MLG know!

Original tweet: http://twitter.com/MrAdamAp/status/448563821423390720

Attachments

Last edited:

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I would hope Injustice gets added. It has been seeing a lot of support, especially lately, and is probably the most successful non-Capcom fighter after Melee at the moment.

Also, I will be upset if Playstation AllStars gets added to a MLG event before Injustice.

Just sayin'.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If Capcom is being supportive along with big figures like, Jwong, and Valle(people would follow them), then MLG needs to put on their Nike's and just do it. I think our community and the Capcom community is ready for a change.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
*Re-posting my comment from the closed thread*

Have any of you guys seen Tom and co commentate at MLG? It's like watching a GrandSlam (tennis reference) on ESPN. It's the most professional and hype thing I have ever seen come out of our FGC. I fully support this.
Re-liking your post because I have and it was real business lol.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this post should be the new leaf era... filled with good MLG pics/memories/ vids etc etc