What's new

MKXL Top 8 at Combo Breaker 2016 Set

D. R.

Noob
Seems no ones even trying from what I'm gathering. Someone's getting a free ride to Burbank. I shoulda called out of work.

pherleece

Woolay
Seriousif the L has been hype af lately, we're smackdab in the middle of a major to determine the last spot as I type this, and yet this place is and has been a total fucking ghost town for some time now. Sad.
The overall passion from the MKC just isnt there anymore. I wonder if they made UMK9 instead of MKX, would the passion have continued to grow?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Should be worth noting Sonic has already won DoA, looks like will win Skullgirls, and is undefeated in SFV (as in not lost a single round)

We are showing 12 of our 18 total event hours of MKX.
hmmm.. well..... it is actually petty hard to complain about that. I guess it was more was so excited for combo breaker and stuff. Sorry.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Seems no ones even trying from what I'm gathering. Someone's getting a free ride to Burbank. I shoulda called out of work.
Even those not yet qualified for ESL?
This "update" thread is a pretty good metaphor for the state of TYM.
Except it's not an update thread, it's a viewing guide. Thanks for contributing the unhelpful, vague criticism though, those always help things improve.
Vman vs. Gpmoney now, my vs. Forever King Jr starting soon.
Nice, keep us updated if you can.