What's new

MKXL at CEO 2016: TOP 8 IS SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Now that pools are final, time for predictions!
G1 W SonicFox
G1 L oD Atai

G2 W Dragon
G2 L Coosco

H1 W Honeybee
H1 L WoundCowboy

H2 W Slayer
H2 L BigD

I1 W Hayatei
I1 L Semiij

I2 W F0xy
I2 L Toxin

*If Scar shows
J1 W Scar
J1 L iLuusions
*If Scar bails
J1 W FireWall
J1 L KitanaPrime

J2 W Biohazard
J2 L Forever King
If Scar shows up, iLuusions makes it...if Scar doesn't show, he doesnt? Haha

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
E

Eldriken

I'm pretty excited, you guys. This is my first CEO and I've heard nothing but good things about how it's run.
Go fucking figure. The year you go to CEO is the year I don't go and I live in the state it's in. >_<

Indecisive

Go fucking figure. The year you go to CEO is the year I don't go and I live in the state it's in. >_<
I feel like its an obligation to go to a tournament if you are in the same state. Even though real life sucks and can kick you straight in the nuts.

E

Eldriken

I feel like its an obligation to go to a tournament if you are in the same state. Even though real life sucks and can kick you straight in the nuts.
My wife and I would love to have gone, but unfortunately, it just wasn't possible this time around. We were gonna go to CEO last year and even drove to Orlando, but I decided I didn't want to go and just spent the weekend with her. =P

Maybe next year.

Indecisive

My wife and I would love to have gone, but unfortunately, it just wasn't possible this time around. We were gonna go to CEO last year and even drove to Orlando, but I decided I didn't want to go and just spent the weekend with her. =P

Maybe next year.
I would just go to spectate TBH. Its much cheaper and you can probably still play casuals. IMO the 40-50 dollar venue for competitors is way too much.

E

Eldriken

I would just go to spectate TBH. Its much cheaper and you can probably still play casuals. IMO the 40-50 dollar venue for competitors is way too much.
I believe spectators can play casuals. Besides, I don't think anyone would be paying that much attention to who's playing casuals. I may go next year to do just that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.