What's new

MKX - PS3 Arcade Sticks Compatible with PS4

shura30

Shura
sorry for necroposting but i just got a ps4, trying to setup my qanba q4raf to play mkx without success

do I have to do anything specific?like installing some driver
right now I'm just having a wireless controller tied to the console and the qanba plugged in to the front of the console

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
sorry for necroposting but i just got a ps4, trying to setup my qanba q4raf to play mkx without success

do I have to do anything specific?like installing some driver
right now I'm just having a wireless controller tied to the console and the qanba plugged in to the front of the console
Make sure you've already launched MKX and are in the game before you plug in the stick. A legacy controller message will pop up if the game recognizes it.

Crathen

Death is my business
Right now a message about a wireless ps3 controller being not compatible pops out
Fai partire MKX e poi inserisci lo stick , te lo dovrebbe riconoscere e ci puoi giocare ma non puoi navigare sulla console con lo stick

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Fai partire MKX e poi inserisci lo stick , te lo dovrebbe riconoscere e ci puoi giocare ma non puoi navigare sulla console con lo stick
Translated (thanks Google!):
Fire up MKX and then insert the stick , I should recognize and you can play but you can not navigate to the console with the stick

shura30

Shura
stesso errore, lancio il gioco e al menù principale attacco il cavo usb..esce sempre sto errore di controller wireless ps3 non compatibile

Translated (thanks Google!):
Fire up MKX and then insert the stick , I should recognize and you can play but you can not navigate to the console with the stick
yeah we're both italian
I keep getting the same error:

"cannot use wireless controllers for the playstation 3 system"
launch the game, at the 'pressy any' button screen I plug in the controller with no success

Last edited:

Crathen

Death is my business
stesso errore, lancio il gioco e al menù principale attacco il cavo usb..esce sempre sto errore di controller wireless ps3 non compatibile

yeah we're both italian
I keep getting the same error:

"cannot use wireless controllers for the playstation 3 system"
launch the game, at the 'pressy any' button screen I plug in the controller with no success
Se ti dà stò problema non so dirti altro , Matteo ha un quanba qraf e gli funziona tranquillamente , senza mod o pcb strane.