What's new

MKX PDP Controller now available for pre-order!

d3v

SRK
What's with the shit layout of that 3rd row? Standard should always be R1 and R2 (or RT and RB).
stick modding just got a whole lot more affordable.
Still needs confirmation. The previous-gen PDP pads were nearly unusable for modding, especially dual modding.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What's with the shit layout of that 3rd row? Standard should always be R1 and R2 (or RT and RB).
Yeah that's kinda strange. As long as there's button config it should be fine.

ruff321

Noob
I never had these controllers before so I wanna ask how do you hold the right side of the controller? Can you use just your thumbs or do you have to adopt the "claw".

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I never had these controllers before so I wanna ask how do you hold the right side of the controller? Can you use just your thumbs or do you have to adopt the "claw".
I use it like an arcade stick, using my fingers to tap the buttons. For the d-pad, I use it normally. I love the buttons aspect of an arcade stick, but never could get consistent or comfortable with the joystick. This is why these controllers are so great for me, because I get the best of both worlds. You can, however, use it like a regular controller, since there's 2 shoulder buttons.

ruff321

Noob
I use it like an arcade stick, using my fingers to tap the buttons. For the d-pad, I use it normally. I love the buttons aspect of an arcade stick, but never could get consistent or comfortable with the joystick. This is why these controllers are so great for me, because I get the best of both worlds. You can, however, use it like a regular controller, since there's 2 shoulder buttons.
Thanks. I also have an arcade stick and after playing it for 6-9 months I still wasn't able to precisely control the stick. My left hand is quite jittery so I end up doing random inputs most of the time. I'll definitely try the fightpad when it comes out.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
hfc4 ? where can i find this? i tried typing it to Google but i couldn't find it
Play Asia. I bought mine and.... wow. Just... wow. Great pad... blows the PS4 pad out of the water.

Also HFC4 is short for Hori Fight Commander 4. If you google that you will find the goods.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Tried to pre-order this at my local GameStop, but they said they didn't know if they were doing it. Since it comes out April 1st, I'll just pre-order it online.