What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I'd really like to be excited about this, but I've promised not give the company any more money for MKX due to the horrific netcode. I don't give a shit about the money itself, but I have to "vote with my wallet" if I ever want to hope for change in future titles. As much as I'd like to buy this, it's a skip. @WidowPuppy
Waiting to see what the pack includes exactly, probably won't be getting the KP2 in it's entirety, but... If there is a character that I am drawn to, then I won't mind spending 5 bucks just to lab it up with him or her. It would be nice to be able to play online using frame knowledge to your advantage like in Tekken but, in MKX that only works offline... Damn shame.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I really hope that's Noob/Smoke and not Baraka. Sorry, guys, but Baraka is going to be so boring in this game...that's definitely a cyborg and bo rai cho though. I speculate that it probably will be Sektor due to the laser sword slip up the other day or perhaps Cyber Smoke. Baraka with 3 variations seems...impossible. How can they even do that? He's a really boring design tbh. If it's Noob/Smoke, that's 3 potentially awesome variations.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Actually if you all look at the pick its easy to tell who this is.

Smoking purplish background. They went a little heavy on the Smoke as well. It seems like a strong wind kicked all that Smoke up as well.
Smoking background means-Smoke
It's purple so that means-Rain
They went a little heavy on the smoke-Bo Rai Cho
And the smoke is being pushed by wind-Fujin.

If I'm right I demand you all let me win the next major. Seems fair.×insert Dog here×

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Actually if you all look at the pick its easy to tell who this is.

Smoking purplish background. They went a little heavy on the Smoke as well. It seems like a strong wind kicked all that Smoke up as well.
Smoking background means-Smoke
It's purple so that means-Rain
They went a little heavy on the smoke-Bo Rai Cho
And the smoke is being pushed by wind-Fujin.

If I'm right I demand you all let me win the next major. Seems fair.×insert Dog here×
Purple could also be Li Mei :REO

I really hope that is noob and not baraka, say no to the ultimate jobber. Smoke, noob, fujin, cyborgs, and a xenomorph is what i hope for.