What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Look at their shoulders? Even being wide, it's still way smaller than the others for the second one on the left.
And it looks like a cape on, coz it's very smooth, no muscles

King Cash

Next Level
In order the silhouettes look like.. Noob/ smoke.. Michael Myers, frost, Bo rai. I really hope I'm wrong tho.

I am just happy we are getting a KP2 even if the guests are the power puff girls.

However....

I flat out don't see Baraka at all. If this is Baraka the image is doctored. No spikes and the alleged "bald head" can just as easily be a ninja. I see no evidence of Baraka anywhere. "Enenra" or whatever is far more likely considering they chose to rename him for some reason.

Gamer68

Fujin!
You know what, I'm just going to take a guess at this:
  • Left = Baraka
  • Second Left = Sindel or Frost
  • Third Left = Fujin
  • Last = Bo' Rai Cho
I could be wrong, but I think they are just adding characters from Story Mode. Some people think the Second Left character is Micheal Myers, I really hope not. I don't want any guest characters. Just some returning MK goodness!

If I am right about the characters, then this isn't that bad of a Kombat Pack. Fujin would be awesome, and I'm completely fine with Baraka and Sindel/Frost. Bo' Rai Cho is the only odd one. I don't get why they would add him in over Noob, Havik, Sareena, or some other characters. I'm going to give him a chance though.

Lokheit

Noob
Yeah left and right ones look really close to the models and clothes we know of Baraka and Bo'Raicho.

I hope the one that looks like a Cyborg is NOT a combination of different cyborgs, either Sektor or Cyrax, I prefer Sektor, but don't fuse 3 cyborgs in one like was proposed some time ago. Could still be Fujin though even with the angular shapes, some pics of MKX Fujin aren't so far from that.

The "hair" one could be Rain, Frost or Sindel. Personally I hope for Sindel (you would think Ermac's Spectral aerial combat revamp could be related to developing Sindel's aerial combat hehe) as she would be at least 1 of my top4 for DLC (Sareena, Sindel, Noob and Reiko).

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
From left to right: Noob Saibot, Fujin (maybe Spawn) , Baraka, BoRaiCho (fuck you Boon).