What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

Gamer68

Fujin!
Some people like to play female characters in Fighting games just like some people like playing ninjas etc. You stated that you just wanted cool characters, but to me they are cool characters. I think it is fair enough to have personal preferences on who you like to play.

Looking at the picture, I am surprised to hear that people think that Sindel / Frost are included. It does not look like a female character. I think the silhouette is too broad. My guess would be Noob, Smoke, Cyrax (or Sektor) and Fujin.
I get what you are saying. But I guess I just find it kinda annoying that people beg for more characters, and then they start saying "OH NO! No females!?!?!" before anything is TRULY/OFFICIALLY announced.

Gamer68

Fujin!
PLEASE GOD DON'T LET IT BE MICHEAL MYERS IF THEY PUT MICHEAL MYERS IN OVER FUJIN OR SOME OF THEM OTHER GOOD CHARACTERS WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR I AM GOING TO FLIP I MEAN WHY DO WE NEED MICHEAL MYERS WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE JASON VOORHEES AND PREDATOR IN THE SAME GAME I MEAN HE DOESNT EVEN NEED TO BE IN WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE THOSE TWO GOD JUST SAVE HIM FOR THE INEVITABLE SEQUEL OR SOMETHING.

Sorry for the rant.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that if Micheal Myers DOES make it in, I really won't be THAT mad ^

(I would just be disappointed)

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Hey guys, I want to do a prediction too.
Okay, the first one with all my heart and soul has a 95% chance of being Smoke and a 5% chance of Being Noob. It is however highly improbable that it isn't a ninja.
Secondly, let's get a drawing lesson. Typically in manga and anime, the cute girls and the adrogynous have shoulders that are two heads wide. Men then have shoulders that are three heads wide. To emphasize masculinity, a half or full head is added to the wingspan. This game however is somewhat realistic in character design. I will vouch that even though the shoulders are wider than two heads, that this character is Frost. The shorter hair gives it away. Also, the shoulders are way to narrow for The Love Guru. They would have to be comproble to Jason to be Shrek. Wow, a duplicate character of Jason.
Thirdly, this render will have to be a cyborg with the sharp angles for the ears. I would believe you if the angles represents someone homo sapiens sapiens in nature, if this was on the N64. My vote goes to Sektor.
Lastly, really? Do I have to explain this one? HHHHhhhhh okay. The space between the arm along with the outward sloping suggest that the body is larger than it should be. This easily goes to Bo' Rai Cho with no other playable character being out of shape, no less overweight, in MK.

This all goes with the "encore" theme because all pressumed characters are in the story with physical form. These cameos will get their encore.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
First one looks like Baraka to me, second looks like Frost or Michael Myers, third definitely looks like a cyborg (I'd go with Cyrax), and fourth looks like it could be Bo Rai Cho or Fujin based on how the hair looks.

I'll withhold my hype though until we know for sure who will be in. The only guest I could be ok with is Alien, but ya know. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

True

From Scrubs to Pros
I can't fuckin sleep. I'm so ready to see the reveal. I'm not making any guesses. I don't want any disappointments. But I sure hope there's not a guest character. Ed has been posting a lot about Xenomorph. Why?