What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

Tweedy

Noob
Baraka, Frost, Fujin, Bo

The left was the most confusing, but the impression of rope definitely seals it for me. The only character I would possibly main or use as a secondary is Fujin. I guess Bo would be fun to mess around with.

to me a 100% bo rai cho, 50-50% noob or baraka, 45% Sindel and 20% cyrax or could be anybody. I'm sad no rain or chrome

ErMac333

Noob
Damn, I wish Sareena was in, Reiko too. Oh well, at least Bo and Fujin are kinda safe bets, good pack if our predictions are anywhere near accurate and this image is anywhere near legit.

From now on NRS should release these kharacters with an alternate at least, make them seem fresh and more complete somehow.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Fair enough, I was wrong. It's still a shitty practice.

I had assumed it was a season pass without checking because I paid $100 for the preorder, and thought it was a similar deal to AK since it is the same publisher. Ah well.
Either way, wouldn't a "season" by definition imply there could be more than one anyways? I always found it weird most games only have 1 "season".

Also, AK's season pass is the worst deal ever created. Thankfully, MKX has nothing like it.

Except there's a loophole there since Scorpion technically counts as a DC character since he was introduced to that universe. Don't just assume there's no other possibilities.
That reach though...

So Kratos, Freddy, Jason and Predator are "technically" MK characters now too? :DOGE