What's new

MKX Hotfix 6-1-15

Bryck Walle

Counting the Days for the JCVD Johnny Costume!
You mean against like 3 or 4 characters which most of them got 8 frame or faster pokes in this patch lol. Yeah I don't know how huge of a deal f1 being a high is. Won't know until I play a lot. It seems like a huge deal... but don't want to over react. Just... hopefully it's not a huge deal since he doesn't really have any other mids aside from b1 which is still 7 frames lol. Just don't know what all b1 leads to.
Doesn't TG Raiden has a B11 2+4 string?

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Now that Kenshi got the "Bane treatment" and went back to being MK9 Kenshi again I might give him a try. I like keep away/zoning chars :)

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
So pretty much they give stuff to the "bad" characters, but yet, the character that nobody has used as a main in a real tournament doesn't get anything.

#WhensGorosBuffs

Please I really love this character but he has 0 dirt.

Edit: Also did not fix Sonya's B332 and no faster drone on demolition upsets me.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Johnny Cage's Fisticuffs could have used a lil love. Kotal Kahn's Blood God is a must try now. And Kenshi's rape train is flying down the tracks with no breaks dear god

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
They're trying to nerf the top tiers not break them. EB losing some plu isn't going to kill him but it will give others a chance to fight back

Albo

Noob
You mean against like 3 or 4 characters which most of them got 8 frame or faster pokes in this patch lol. Yeah I don't know how huge of a deal f1 being a high is. Won't know until I play a lot. It seems like a huge deal... but don't want to over react. Just... hopefully it's not a huge deal since he doesn't really have any other mids aside from b1 which is still 7 frames lol. Just don't know what all b1 leads to.
B14 midscreen leads to 24% meterless, 35% 1 bar (about 40% in corner) or the option to go for LRC into vortex.

b11 also leads to good damage, lrc cancels+vortex, is +17 on hit and is at least safer than -6 on block not -9 as the frame data says (reptile ex slide reversal can't punish).