What's new

MKX Gameplay From PGW 2015

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
What's up with Kotal's jab @ 1:49? It looks like it has double the range than it should.
Nope that's just its range, watch it in slow mo and you'll see it's supposed to hit like that..

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
LOL wow people cant just enjoy new footage lol im happy to see some ferra/torr action finally. Remember the majority of buyers play like this in case y'all forgot.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
To everyone here trying to run this please use Google Chrome as the 60 fps is not available yet for Firefox and I assume any browser not chrome

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Can a mod please ban this guy...Its all lies. Not new, not 60fps, it has the exact same audio in every video,not a justifyable use of space in the MKX forum...I log onto tym for the latest news not shitty fame hungry youtubers self advertising.

So you just zoomed in on the last match in this video and claimed it as your own?

Inexcusable. @STORMS you've been warned about this guy a number of times now -- putting a stop to this now.
Replaced the video in the OP.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So you just zoomed in on the last match in this video and claimed it as your own?

Inexcusable. @STORMS you've been warned about this guy a number of times now -- putting a stop to this now.
Thank God you guys now know what he's all about.
I was pretty certain he stole this video from somewhere without even watching it, and it turns out I was right. Surprise surprise.

Just ban him permanently. He claims to be the brother of that Thunderone or whatever who's already banned. Perma-ban them both!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
You mean to tell me that I was swindled? This warrants FightNow's castration. This, I COMMAND!!!!!!!!!