What's new

Combo List - Ermac MKX Ermac Combos Thread

Man that is indeed some crazy timing. I've managed to pull it off about maybe 20% of the time in training.

Did get this little tidbit-
f4, tele, d1, f4, soul ball, jip, f21d2, run, 4, x-ray does 53%. I think that beats the record for highest xray. (For whatever that's worth anyways). Does the same amount with jip.

*Question: What is the point in making the second hit of Mystic's tele-choke unblockable if it only comes out when the first connects?

**My damn phone keeps wanting to autocorrect jip to hip. :/

Last edited:

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Oh my god......No this can't be true...It can't be true.

Edit: So we never noticed this before. Have you guys ever taken a look at this?

Are we just late to the party?

Last edited:

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
It's hokey. If the opponent hits you, the meter drain continues. If you hit them then the drain stops. That leads me to think it isn't a bug because you're giving up life to drain more meter.

Burnout

Keep et Classy
Made a compilation of combos for Ermac while learning him and ended up becoming a video.

Added some simple explanations for them. Most, if not all of the combo are already known anyway.

Combo1: f21d2 - jiK xx TP - b12 - 22 xx Soul Ball - jiP - b12
Combo2: f21d2 - Walk - f3 xx TP - f4 xx Soul Ball - jiP - b321
Combo3: f21d2 - Run - 4 xx Soul Ball - Run - Soul Release - njP - jiK xx TP - b1d2
Combo4: 222 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - jiK xx TP - b12 - f4 xx Soul Burst
Combo5: 222 xx TP - d1 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - Run - b12 - f4 - Soul Burst
Combo6: 222 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - jiK xx TP - 222 xx Force Lift
Combo7: 222 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - b12 - b12 - 22 xx Soul Burst
Combo8: f4 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - jiK xx TP - b12 - f4 xx Soul Burst
Combo9: f4 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - Run - b12 - b12 - b12 - f4 xx Soul Burst
Combo10: f4 xx TP - d1 xx Soul Ball - jiP - f21d2 - b12 - b12 - f4 xx Soul Burst
All combos starting with 'b3' are the same as the 'f4' starters.

Afumba

Noob
Oh my god......No this can't be true...It can't be true.

Edit: So we never noticed this before. Have you guys ever taken a look at this?

Are we just late to the party?
Dont think we are late to the party... While working on the Spectral glitch they realized that Spectral and Mystic could use some love... Their solution was to glitch MoS so it gets banned and ppls would play the other variations :D

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Lol so diagnosis. If you use meter burn soul ball to attack an opponent after being bound by full powered Soul Ball it will continue to drain their meter.

If the opponent hits Ermac then it will continue to drain their meter. However, if Ermac hits the opponent then the meter drain will stop.

Has me thinking it's intended. You give up the ability to hit your opponent and do damage and risk getting blown up for a small drain.

Afumba

Noob
If ex SoulBall is intended to drain meter in general i can see it beeing intentional.
In this case his brother Mystic is even more sad than before :D And dont get me started on his sister Spectral lol

Yooo whats up guys im Chakotay im new to this site. Thanks for crediting me dopedojo or jake lol I also of course found that infinite meter drain! Hope they dont ban ermac because im going to combo breaker this upcoming weekend :/

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Jip, f4, tp, d1, f4, soul ball, jip, f21d2, f4, x-ray. Deals 53% dmg.

Btw the new d1 f4 combo works with the low starter as well.

jip, b3, tp, d1, f4, soul ball, jip, f21u2, rc, b321. Deals 41% dmg.
jip, f4, tp, d1, f4, soul ball, jip, f21u2, rc, b321. Deals 43% dmg.

Afumba

Noob
Master of Souls Variation

Meterless Double Teleport Midscreen Combo 37%

Swag 1 Meter Corner Combo 47%

Meterless Corner Combo 44%
Nice ones... especially the 47% swag one. Out of curiosity... how much is a second uppcercut at the end of the combo?

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Nice ones... especially the 47% swag one. Out of curiosity... how much is a second uppcercut at the end of the combo?
Thanks, and good idea. The second uppercut at the end makes the total 48% and still leaves the opponent in the corner.

I think that f21d2, f3, up blast, f4, ball doesn't work on everyone. It worked for me against sub like in the vid but I tried it against Mileena and no dice.

Last edited:

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I think that f21d2, f3, up blast, f4, ball doesn't work on everyone. It worked for me against sub like in the bid but I tried it against Mileena and no dice.
How did it not work? Did the f4 miss or did the ball not combo?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Anyone else having issues on certain characters landing F4>soulball in corners after a juggle?
I find my soulball whiffing 50% of the time.

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Anyone else having issues on certain characters landing F4>soulball in corners after a juggle?
I find my soulball whiffing 50% of the time.
I might be character hitboxes. I'll try it on some smaller hitbox chars later today