What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions:
  • Why does everyone have a down+2 if half of them are useless?
  • Why are jump-ins, rush down 50/50s and vortexes so obviously stronger than well executed defensive play?
  • Is it possible that the netcode being utter dog sh*t simply highlights the already glaring flaws in the game mechanics?
  • Why are all of the women so hideously ugly? Seriously, throughout fighting game history there haven't been more pathetic attempts at even resembling an attractive female face !

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
Ok so i have a code, but idk what do do with it... where to i input my code to get to the beta?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
What ping average are you US guys seeing mostly on PS4? I'm in the UK and I'm seeing 340 average on my wired 80/20mb ethernet, which i expected to see when playing NA/CA players.

However, some matches have been very playable and smoother, as I have landed combos that I don't normally do with the current netcode on EU servers.
So when playing the beta, were u getting matched up vs US players (on ps4)???

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I got into the beta on PS4. Things I have noticed:

• Gameplay is SUPER solid up to about 150ms. Then the rollbacks get pretty bad depending on how consistent the connection s. But for the most part, my games have been UBER playable super close to offline. KI/SFV good.
  • Simulate forwards can get a little annoying. i.3 - I see the first two frames and hear my attack connect, but they actually end up blocking it. You get used to this, and it does not feel like getting robbed.
    • What I mean, is that if I get my move blocked, but it simulated forward from hit animation to block, the flow does not change. They are able to poke just as they should. Just means I made a bad read on my part.
    • Additional benefit is this forced me to work on sharp confirms.
    • Getting hit by a sub b2 where they went from idle to 6f into the attack is a bit annoying. But this is really only an issue in bad connections.
  • Overall - it's 10000x better than MKX is in its current state. Well done. I play offline alot as well, and the feeling is damn close.

Status
Not open for further replies.