What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
See this thread defines why we have patches for buffs/nerfs like 1 month in the game smh. Play it out for some time instead complaining about over buffs and undernerfing. Lui has to still have frame perfect cancels and combo execution cage still needs good cancels. F/T is still beatable just make the reads.

P.S. I believe Buzzsaw is better than Tempest now Kappa

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I think it ultimately gonna hinder the game because it's gonna be hopefully a little more balanced, therefore, ultimately benefitting the game which will benefit the game!!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yea. Its been super frustrating. and everyone one here keeps saying how good the code it is is breaking my heart because im just not feeling it. Im not going to write it off yet and say maybe its my connection. So far im not a fan..........yet.
What connection are you running on?

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
If people didn't read, I just wanna gauge the communities opinion. It's fun going in the character forums and seeing everyone flip their shit over character changes, but here I just wanted constructive conversation.

Pretty obvious most of TYM isn't capable of that.

I think it's a little early to say D'Vorah and Scorpion are S tier. Remember the response after Kenshi's first big patch ("he was overbuffed, he's top 3 now etc").

Let's just play the game for a while (with the final set patch notes/adjustments) before we jump to conclusions about the changes.
I do agree with your point, I'm always a big advocate of let it roll before making any kneejerk changes, but some of these seem like exactly that.

Scorpion I could very well be wrong on, but I believed D'vorah to be a contender for S tier anyway, now that her only weakness, bad armor, has been plugged she has top footsies, top pressure, safe 50/50s and pretty decent damage. Like I said, could be wrong, but I'm calling it on D'vorah.

See this thread defines why we have patches for buffs/nerfs like 1 month in the game smh. Play it out for some time instead complaining about over buffs and undernerfing. Lui has to still have frame perfect cancels and combo execution cage still needs good cancels. F/T is still beatable just make the reads.
Every time someone makes a thread discussing changes now everyone just chimes in like, "herp derp play it out stop complaining", without even realising I'm not just moaning for the damn sake of it. This is a FORUM you people, a forum is made for discussion. I'm not saying these changes NEED to be reverted or characters need more changes or w/e, I'm just discussing what these changes could potentially mean for the game and whether it's for the best or not. Just, wow.

themanDan

The saw is family
Just out of curiosity, what else could I exactly put?
Benefit
Hinder
No change
Too early to tell

imo, but either way, I think people get the idea lol. I think it's still too early to tell who will be at the top/how balanced the cast will be, the changes are pretty hefty at this point, and change many aspects of almost every character that was touched.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Lao and Tanya got nerfed hard, I don't know about Quan since I don't play him. If we're going by letters, i'd imagine that they'll all sit around A+ tier, which is where every character should ideally be, right?

I'm not too sure if any characters stand out as omega S+ now? The D'vorah buff is not that great, people are getting carried away. Sub Zero could get out of hand, I mean, did anyone watch those videos Brady made a couple months ago? He can still do that stuff, lol. Jax is also super beastly, but a fair top tier imo.

Curious about Mileena. Need to play more good ones on the beta.

Cause Liu and Johnny actually require execution. I know that's not why they remain top tier, but I'm just saying the top 5s aren't stupid AND brain dead now.
Execution shouldn't allow a character to be top tier , thats like saying kabal was fine because he had hard execution also to be fair both liu and johnny dont have tough excution , no one in this game , also lao wasn't braindead IMO.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Execution shouldn't allow a character to be top tier , thats like saying kabal was fine because he had hard execution also to be fair both liu and johnny dont have tough excution , no one in this game , also lao wasn't braindead IMO.
I know. I said that execution shouldn't mean they are allowed to be hella powerful.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Lao and Tanya got nerfed hard, I don't know about Quan since I don't play him. If we're going by letters, i'd imagine that they'll all sit around A+ tier, which is where every character should ideally be, right?

I'm not too sure if any characters stand out as omega S+ now? The D'vorah buff is not that great, people are getting carried away. Sub Zero could get out of hand, I mean, did anyone watch those videos Brady made a couple months ago? He can still do that stuff, lol. Jax is also super beastly, but a fair top tier imo.

Curious about Mileena. Need to play more good ones on the beta.
I thought Tanya wasn't out yet?

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
People are overreacting so much to everything. We know very little about the actual changes since no one can properly lab the characters.
Well I know few guys who scout each other and testing all shit that's happening rather than beat the crap out of one another :) so basically labbing is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.