What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Kotal's "fallen ally" will be revealed this Sunday?!

Kotal and D'Vorah are NOT romantically linked

Ferra/Torr will appear soon!

Not exactly sure what this means since I don't watch either show so interpret this however you can

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Walter White liked to believe he did the wrong/morally grey things for the right reasons and the sake of his family, but towards the end he realized he did the wrong/morally grey things mostly for himself and let the power go to his head.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Walter White liked to believe he did the wrong/morally grey things for the right reasons and the sake of his family, but towards the end he realized he did the wrong/morally grey things mostly for himself and let the power go to his head.
Yes. After all, he said that in the end he enjoyed power and did it for himself.

Idk about Soprano, I didn't watched that show.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Mileena getting it on with Reiko looks so...wrong.

The wording in the preview confuses me. Did Reiko seduce Mileena to double cross her or simply be a close advisor.

haketh

Noob
Mileena getting it on with Reiko looks so...wrong.

The wording in the preview confuses me. Did Reiko seduce Mileena to double cross her or simply be a close advisor.
To become a close advisor

And huh Goro was allied with Kotal & his Father before betraying them for Mileenia.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
so millena is letting reiko and goro both hit? damn didn't think she tossed herself around like that....
I always felt that "let them hit" was such a passive assesment. Mileena looks like she's enjoying it in the panel and is the active one so it's not just a political move, she is also doing it for her pleasure.

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
I always felt that "let them hit" was such a passive assesment. Mileena looks like she's enjoying it in the panel and is the active one so it's not just a political move, she is also doing it for her pleasure.
fair enough, but i also feel she's just playing towards their egos, because its one of the easiest ways to manipulate someone.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I dont know but after seeing comic #7 preview Erron Blacks chances to be alive are really high.
I dont think he is the fallen ally.
Why do you say that?... I do hope so... But everything I have seen says the opposite...
Chapter 7 looks amazing. And Kotal considering Reiko his biggest threat gives me a little hope he'll make it into MKX. Assuming we'll play through some of the outworld civil war in story mode.
I think so... As I understand there are @4 major conflicts in MKX... Not sure if the comic will show more...
The NR war.. Outworld civil war. Are 2...not sure on the others possibly red/black dragon/special forces... And against the big bad...

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
fair enough, but i also feel she's just playing towards their egos, because its one of the easiest ways to manipulate someone.
Definitely, it's a multilayered plot (political gain, manipulation, pleasure)! She would work well in Congress. I'm glad they're making her a cunning villain even if Kotal does end up whipping her ass. Some people on this board only see a "slut" when it's far more multidimensional.