What's new

MKUniverse Gamescon Ed Boon Interview: NRS entertaining 4th "bare bones" variation w/ no specials

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Max is definitely cool, just sometimes I disagree with him on things like "MK is the one fighter that has problems or weird animations" I don't think that's true at all. There various other fighters with issues as well.
There are things he says I disagree with too. Like you, I'm guessing, I focus more on the overall content of what he has to say and what he brings to the table which is definitely in the positive.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There are things he says I disagree with too. Like you, I'm guessing, I focus more on the overall content of what he has to say and what he brings to the table which is definitely in the positive.
Yeah I mean his overall point of vids to pump or hype up a game, promote it is cool. I just disagree with some of his opinions on certain things. Like we all have pretty much.

Jordy

Noob
guys I can't understand what he says about character selection screen... around 8:00 after he talked about dlc... he's like I don't think... and then?

trufenix

bye felicia
guys I can't understand what he says about character selection screen... around 8:00 after he talked about dlc... he's like I don't think... and then?
He's saying that even if that character select screen is final (box count / shape wise) dlc characters would add onto it. Meaning either one box will be dedicated to expansion characters (like MK9), or boxes will be added after the fact (like Injustice). Then he goes on to say the character select screen probably isn't final, which is probably false. Hasn't been an NRS game since I think Deception where the design of the cselect changed from the first time it was shown.

Honeslty, why the fuck do interviewers even still ask about cast. I want to know if anyone in the past 10 years of video game has actually copped to their final character count before release. Even Skullgirls lied and their cast was a whopping 8.

Last edited: