What's new

Mk10 returning cast

Komatose

The Prettiest
The 10 steps to succes for MK10:
1. Just remove Freddy, Kratos, Sheeva and Cyber Sub-Zero and keep the rest.
2. Add Shinnok, Fujin and Tanya the way they are.
3. Add General Reiko as a mix of his ninja and warlord forms with his specials but give him his hammer for 1234 combos.
4. Add Kai as a Capoeira fighter like Dee Jay but with a more serious tone.
5. Add Tremor as a grappler no ninja bullshit.
6. Better netcode and krypt!
7. Versus mode like Injustice so we can play in wich map we want.
8. Motaro as sub-boss and playable in offline modes(Arcade/Versus).
9. Keep Fatalities and X-RAY but replace Babalities with Animalities.
10. Keep the 2.5D and 1234 moveset and block button so no bitches cry.
I agree with all of that except for taking Sheeva out. That's stupid. They should add more characters other than the ones you mentioned. Motaro not playable unless he'll be banned in tournaments. The animalities were lame and most of them didn't even make the slightest bit of sense. Keep the babalities and throw out animalities for brutalities.

Everything else you said: Yes.

I agree with all of that except for taking Sheeva out. That's stupid. They should add more characters other than the ones you mentioned. Motaro not playable unless he'll be banned in tournaments. The animalities were lame and most of them didn't even make the slightest bit of sense. Keep the babalities and throw out animalities for brutalities.

I agree as well. No stupid animalities. Babalities are funny. They should add more characters but not on the expense of removing any MK9 character other than Kratos, Freddy and CSZ.

Is it ridiculous to hope that MK10 includes every character left out from MK9? Tekken Tag Tournament 2 has a roster of almost 60 characters - it would be fucking awesome if you could have that kind of roster coupled with MK9's engine.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I agree as well. No stupid animalities. Babalities are funny. They should add more characters but not on the expense of removing any MK9 character other than Kratos, Freddy and CSZ.
Agreed. I am not completely against Cyber Sub-Zero, since they gave him a reason for being there, but could still care less if he makes it in any future MK. Freddy and Kratos were a joke to begin with. And the only characters that should have any type of animalities, which I wouldn't mind being regular fatalities, are Liu Kang and Nightwolf. Not only should other characters not have them but like I said, most of them were pretty stupid.

Is it ridiculous to hope that MK10 includes every character left out from MK9? Tekken Tag Tournament 2 has a roster of almost 60 characters - it would be fucking awesome if you could have that kind of roster coupled with MK9's engine.
I must be a ridiculous person because I do want every character in MK10. Save a few like Mocap, Drahmin and Meat. Very dumb characters, in my opinion. The rest of the cast of MK? That would be splendid if we see them in MK10. Just like an updated version of MKA without the fighting style changes and 3D system. That would be heaven, to me.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
They'll probably be brought to life from Quan Chi or something
All the ones that died will serve him in the netherrealm (he will probably do what he did to sindel) ^^

It would definitely be an epic plot, with half of the characters that protected earthrealm now are trying to taking it over

Komatose

The Prettiest
All the ones that died will serve him in the netherrealm (he will probably do what he did to sindel) ^^

It would definitely be an epic plot, with half of the characters that protected earthrealm now are trying to taking it over
I do have a feeling that MK10 will be quite awesome, story-wise.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream

no friendship and hara-kiri ;_____; ???

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
Friendships were okay but this day and age it would be a waste. I did thoroughly enjoy hara-kiris but that won't happen again, most likely.
IMO the best choice for finishers is 2 fatalities each an animality and a hara-kiri cause theres nothing like cock blockin' the guy who beat you from getting a fatality

Komatose

The Prettiest
IMO the best choice for finishers is 2 fatalities each an animality and a hara-kiri cause theres nothing like cock blockin' the guy who beat you from getting a fatality
I don't agree with the animality thing, of course. But yeah. Hara-karis would be awesome.

Roachthroat

no friendship and hara-kiri ;_____; ???
I would never use friendships i just think they were too slapstick for the modern more serious mk thats why i'd like to see animalities cause they used to be funny i'd like to see them done seriously

Komatose

The Prettiest
I would never use friendships i just think they were too slapstick for the modern more serious mk thats why i'd like to see animalities cause they used to be funny i'd like to see them done seriously
"Seriously", you say? I wouldn't mind it either. But if Sindel turns into a skunk or a damn bumble bee or whatever she turned into, I will have a shit fit. I do not trust NRS.

Matix218

Get over here!
"Seriously", you say? I wouldn't mind it either. But if Sindel turns into a skunk or a damn bumble bee or whatever she turned into, I will have a shit fit. I do not trust NRS.

I think Noob turned into an Anteater if i remember correctly LMFAO

Yup, here it is...

Roachthroat

i always wanted to know why the fuck scorpion turned into a penguin and not a fuckin SCORPION

I'd love to see this in next gen graphics with the animality banner

Matix218

Get over here!
i always wanted to know why the fuck scorpion turned into a penguin and not a fuckin SCORPION

I'd love to see this in next gen graphics with the animality banner

I gotta admit as cheesy as they were they really did make me laugh.

Seeing scorpion as a Penguin is just hilarious no matter how you look at it ^_^

But yeah it is kind of mind blowing that they didnt have him just become a freaking scorpion lol

Element_

The First Element
Just do this NRs...1, kick out Kano & lao..2,replace with Tanya & Shinnok...3, make Sektor top tier...4, watch Element smile for a month. ;)

Rain

Godlike
I want rain ermac and scorpion as good/evil/neutral doest really matter just give me these characters. as much as i want human sub zero don't really think he's gonna be in it besides these characterd id like to see mk4 cast with some new characters like tremor but not more than 4 new characters and a badass spectre liu kang

Matix218

Get over here!
I want rain ermac and scorpion as good/evil/neutral doest really matter just give me these characters. as much as i want human sub zero don't really think he's gonna be in it besides these characterd id like to see mk4 cast with some new characters like tremor but not more than 4 new characters and a badass spectre liu kang

I am sure that human sub will be in the game. The 2 most popular/iconic MK characters are Scorp and Sub, I am sure they will include them.