What's new

Mk10 returning cast

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
stop digging everything and do your homework-read the stories or play the games again
, i'd rather read the wikia than believe your posts again.
btw i don't argue/blame/bash you and i know our discussion will never end, so stay positive ;).
Shao Khan puts Shang Tsung into Sindel's body..... 2:32:56

As a reference to Shang Tsung's Fatality.... 0:34

Sindel kills the heroes. But it's NOT Sindel. It's Shang Tsung who kills the heroes WHILST BEING IN SINDEL'S BODY..... 3:03:18

In MK9, Shao Khan defeats Raiden at the top of The Pyramid of Argus. Which means that Shao Khan Also defeated Blaze and Shao Khan took The Essence of Blaze. Which means, Shao Khan becomes the new God of Edenia and has the power to merge Edenia realm with Outworld. Because the first time, Edenia lost 10 MK Tournaments and Shao Khan murdered King Jerrod and took Edenia as his.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Essence_of_Blaze
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Edenia

This is NOT MY SPECULATION. This is FACT. John Vogel has also stated that Shao Khan defeated BOTH Raiden And Blaze in MK9 and that in the new Timeline Armageddon will be changed.....

DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
BujinMeijin: l mao wtf is that Kahn Jerrod shit??? i never mentioned it, whatever it is, i don't care cuz i never talk about Kahn killed abc xyz blah blah blah, i know that Kahn killed Blaze and Raiden, it's in the game and i'm not blind lol. maybe it was misunderstood tho.
btw about Tsung being in Sindel's body, it's Kahn buffed Sindel's power to kill them, that's all.
and why're you so mad lol???

Deitti

Noob
BujinMeijin, ive seen that scene many times but i cannot agree with you. To me it simply looked like Shang Tsung was killed by Shao Kahn and his powers were given to Sindel to reinforce her standing as the new general. And i have never seen any official NRS statement claiming Shang Tsung or anyone else who died would still be alive. So until MK10 or any future MK game confirms otherwise, i cannot take claims about soul transfers as fact.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Why is it everytime we have a thread like this, there's always someone implying a way to keep the current top-tier out of MK10 lol. Liu Kang being dead totally worked out for MKDA.

Unless NRS wants to end up like Midway, nobody from MK1-MKT is going anywhere.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I care nothing for almost any characetrs in the game returning honestly, but for two, Mileena and Skarlet. Mileena, because she is has always been my most favorite MK characetr adn Skarlet, because she is the newest of the cast. NO GUESTS, Freddy worked barely (I can give a pass on Kratos simply because its like he was never there anyway since no one used him). I just don't want anymore weird guests taht just don't fit in, Well ok I will concede if they said the were to use Ash from Evil Dead, but tat would be a huge long shot.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Let's see...
  • Bi-Han is now Noob Saibot
  • Kuai Liang is now a robot
Yep, I'm not getting my favorite character back. Looks like I'll be maining Shang Tsung instead.

Minh Giang

Why is it everytime we have a thread like this, there's always someone implying a way to keep the current top-tier out of MK10 lol. Liu Kang being dead totally worked out for MKDA.

Unless NRS wants to end up like Midway, nobody from MK1-MKT is going anywhere.
Liu Kang being dead is great, but Zombie Liu Kang, Dark Raiden and many other chars got revived -_____-........

I care nothing for almost any characetrs in the game returning honestly, but for two, Mileena and Skarlet. Mileena, because she is has always been my most favorite MK characetr adn Skarlet, because she is the newest of the cast. NO GUESTS, Freddy worked barely (I can give a pass on Kratos simply because its like he was never there anyway since no one used him). I just don't want anymore weird guests taht just don't fit in, Well ok I will concede if they said the were to use Ash from Evil Dead, but tat would be a huge long shot.
I use Kratos.

Kratos' development had inspiration drawn from Mortal Kombat, so I say he fits in rather well with MK because of his violent nature. If I've never heard of God of War or Kratos, popped the PS3 version of MK9 in, and found him in the roster, I probably wouldn't have guessed that he comes from another series, by his appearance alone. (I may find his array of weapons odd, though)

Minh Giang

If ermac is not there, it will be all good. There are tons of amazing characterers

looking forward to : Fujin, Reiko, Shinnok.
there're few good mk chars from 3d era too.
and ermac is a good char dude ;_; !!!

zaf

professor
there're few good mk chars from 3d era too.
and ermac is a good char dude ;_; !!!
I know there are some good characters from the 3d games, but story line wise we are not there yet.
MK9 ends right around where mk3 does. So storyline wise, we are getting into everything with Shinnok now.
I know that because of the new storyline, some things will be different but for the most part it is the mk4 arc that we are entering now.
I want to see some mk4 characters.

As for ermac, I know he is good. But i love the series enough to not be bothered that my fav character is not in it.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I use Kratos.

Kratos' development had inspiration drawn from Mortal Kombat, so I say he fits in rather well with MK because of his violent nature. If I've never heard of God of War or Kratos, popped the PS3 version of MK9 in, and found him in the roster, I probably wouldn't have guessed that he comes from another series, by his appearance alone. (I may find his array of weapons odd, though)
Was he really inspired by MK, cause if that is true that's fucking cool. I will admit though that both Freddy and Kratos were written into the game quite well. I actually do hope that in MK10 they take Freddy's move set and give it to another character, because he was fun to use. Kratos however I never really messed with him so I cannot comment much on his gameplay.

I am wondering when they do make MK10 if they are going to use the DC writers for the story writing and have Jim Lee in to help with art direction. Would likely bring in some new and interesting material to the MK verse. Honestly they seriously have DC in their back pockets now with the success IGAU has been for them.

Minh Giang

Was he really inspired by MK, cause if that is true that's fucking cool. I will admit though that both Freddy and Kratos were written into the game quite well. I actually do hope that in MK10 they take Freddy's move set and give it to another character, because he was fun to use. Kratos however I never really messed with him so I cannot comment much on his gameplay.

I am wondering when they do make MK10 if they are going to use the DC writers for the story writing and have Jim Lee in to help with art direction. Would likely bring in some new and interesting material to the MK verse. Honestly they seriously have DC in their back pockets now with the success IGAU has been for them.
i want DC's MK comic series :( . Also Jim Lee's Scorpion design is so good!

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I'm just hoping Kabal and Cyrax would still be there... Kitana and Ermac on a lower scale.
As for characters making a comeback, i'd say Tanya and Fujin are the best candidates