What's new

MK10 fan character select screen

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I posted this before, but it was lost in the TYM downtime.

I'll update this each time I get the lineart done for each character. They will all be colored once everyone's lineart is done. I will also be taking creative liberties for certain characters where I see fit (KANO SHOULD BE BALD FOREVER, PERIOD). Any feedback is greatly appreciated. No, I don't care if you use these as avatars.

Also, I have a very thick skin when it comes to my art, so please don't hesitate to throw criticism out.

Up next: Skarlet and Johnny Cage!

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I'm split down the middle how to portray Cage.

Classic Cage: Big cocky smile on his face, etc

Serious Cage: Pulling his glasses down so you can see the green energy in his eyes, glaring at you like he's about to punch your nuts with the force of a thousand waterfalls

Decisions, decisions
Honestly, I'd love to see how you'd draw serious Cage.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I posted this before, but it was lost in the TYM downtime.

I'll update this each time I get the lineart done for each character. They will all be colored once everyone's lineart is done. I will also be taking creative liberties for certain characters where I see fit (KANO SHOULD BE BALD FOREVER, PERIOD). Any feedback is greatly appreciated. No, I don't care if you use these as avatars.

Also, I have a very thick skin when it comes to my art, so please don't hesitate to throw criticism out.

Up next: Skarlet and Reptile!
i always thought the idea how they took kano character from the movie and made him like that in the game was kinda cool, i dunno i guess his austrailian personality just seems more kano-ish to me for some reason, lol

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Do Kitana!
In due time, dear

i always thought the idea how they took kano character from the movie and made him like that in the game was kinda cool, i dunno i guess his austrailian personality just seems more kano-ish to me for some reason, lol
His Australian roots are fine, it's just that I really liked how he looked in the older games.

His alt could be movie Kano, but I want menacing baldy Kano back.

Espio

Kokomo
Kenshi picture seems very befitting of him, deep and contemplative for some reason as he looks at his sword, even though you can't see his eyes, it's a nice touch.

I'm really excited for Jade and Sheeva :).