What's new

MK10: Artist Contest - Kreate a New Warrior!

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
All you to do is say "you're in" so right now, consider your name on the list.

Also, I feel I should specify on the "uniqueness" What I mean by unique is simply a newly created character that is NOT an obvious copy-cat of another. Open up your creative minds and think of a character that would fit the Mortal Kombat universe.
I have the best idea ever. I am 1000% sure that every MK player will die to see that character in MK 10. I am not the best artist , but i will try to make it look nice. And then i have to send it to you right?

Fatality_check

Never Gonna Give
STORMS I am drawing the character on pad, but I don't have a means of colouring it. Is it possible to use photoshop or is it completely non-digital?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS I am drawing the character on pad, but I don't have a means of colouring it. Is it possible to use photoshop or is it completely non-digital?
I don't know... does drawing it on pad give you an advantage over actually hand-drawn?

It really doesn't not need to be colored, a character sketch would suit fine IMO.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

Also, I feel I should specify on the "uniqueness" What I mean by unique is simply a newly created character that is NOT an obvious copy-cat of another. Open up your creative minds and think of a character that would fit the Mortal Kombat universe.
I am in........and actually i am soon done. I even have a story that can fit in MK 10 story mode. Just one thing....by unique you mean that never been in MK game right? Should i chose a name?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am in........and actually i am soon done. I even have a story that can fit in MK 10 story mode. Just one thing....by unique you mean that never been in MK game right? Should i chose a name?
yeah, a brand new, unique character.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I wish that I didn't abhor drawing ;_; Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

in that case i'm in