What's new

MK10: Artist Contest - Kreate a New Warrior!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's been a long time since we did anything "creative" and artistic and lately I've been inspired to in a sense, "re-open" this forum. Now that we have been fortunate enough to be graced with so many talented peeps, I have a question, how many of you have artistic talent? Well, how about we put your skills to the test? For this contest, we're not doing stuff like signatures, this one is special. How about a "Kreate an MK10 character" contest? We're also going to do this the old-fashion way... "hand-drawn".

You up for it? Read the details below and simply reply to this post and you're entered!

Rules:
  • Must create a NEW and unique character
Sign-ups: minimum of 5

• Sign-ups will end Wednesday night (April 4th) at 10 PM EST
  • Entries will be due by the following week at the same time to allow artists to work on character design
Prize(s):

• TYM will award the winner with a Sony Playstation Vita copy of Mortal Kombat 9
Entries, when done shall me sent to me, STORMS
Entries will be voted upon to determine the winner
NOTE: NetherRealm Studios/Warner Bros. is in NO way affiliated with this contest*

Attachments

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'm in, hopefully my scanner cooperates....

When you say "unique", you obviously mean no ninjas right? xP

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
how do you sign up? link?
All you to do is say "you're in" so right now, consider your name on the list.

Also, I feel I should specify on the "uniqueness" What I mean by unique is simply a newly created character that is NOT an obvious copy-cat of another. Open up your creative minds and think of a character that would fit the Mortal Kombat universe.

All you to do is say "you're in" so right now, consider your name on the list.

Also, I feel I should specify on the "uniqueness" What I mean by unique is simply a newly created character that is NOT an obvious copy-cat of another. Open up your creative minds and think of a character that would fit the Mortal Kombat universe.
Where do you send it when your finished?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I'm not in, but this is cool - looking forward to what comes of it.

It'd be interesting if there are any 'rumored' characters still out there or ones that people can speculate into creation based on something from the storyline somewhere in MK. Does that make sense? Heh, anyway, I think that'd be neat.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Haven't drawn anything in years but I used to be pretty good, what the hell I'm in.