What's new

MK1 Gameplay World Premier - June 8TH [Summer Game Fest]

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Can I say how awesome Jax looks?

Why was it so hard to make him look like this in MK11??

The moustache is absolutely important. I always want Jax to be on the main roster, but now he ABSOLUTELY MUST. If not, make him DLC, I'll pay $100 for him.

Him

Noob
Does any notice how the Shang Tsung in game render for the pre order after the CGI reveal looks better than all the character models in the trailer we got today? Im thinking what we saw was earlier build, anywhere from 1-3 years old. They probably figured showing the more recent builds would reveal more than what they wouldve liked. Im only sharing this theory because of the clueless tendrils complaining about the graphics.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
are you on crack? The game looked amazing gfx and animation wise
No, it really didn't. I don't see any improvements over MK11 where graphics are concerned.

Animations seem good for some and bad for others.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
What is Kenshi doing with Mileena

Also, is it just me or does he looked like he wasn't blind in the interaction with Johnny?
I'm hyped for future updates and characters

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
What is Kenshi doing with Mileena

Also, is it just me or does he looked like he wasn't blind in the interaction with Johnny?
I'm hyped for future updates and characters
Well, in the original story he went blind when he got the sword, so he maybe goes blind when he picks it up in this one too? Idk. He does look amazing in that suit, but I still cant believe they named the sword Sento. Such a stupid name lol.