What's new

MK Legacy season 2 predictions/hype.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I'm calling the following from now. . .
- Scorpion kills Bi Han
- Kitana joins the good guys before season 2 ends
- There IS going to be Quan Chi (even as a cameo that connects the end of season 2 to the next step) and probably Goro (CGI I guess)
- The tournament "losses": Stryker, Ermac, Kenshi, Sub-Zero (Bi Han) and maybe. . .
- . . .Liu Kang or Kung Lao depending on how the story goes. I can definitely see. . .
A] Kang being Shang Tsung's right hand and staying evil all the way which could lead to an inevitable battle against either Raiden or Kung Lao (the latter seems more suitable as the storyline suggests) or
B] Kang eventually turning good (something like Darth Vader in Star Wars episode 6, taking down the emperor) and turning against Shang Tsung...
I only hope some of the bad guys (especially Ermac and Scorpion) will get enough screening time showing their "bad-assness" and not just being complementary to the story...
Also, the trailer showed a lot of Kang and Kenshi and little Cage and Raiden... But it's just a trailer! April is coming and hopefully we get more than just 9minute episodes this time...